Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING

Old 10-21-2014, 11:06 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

kinda windy, only an hour but did get this doe.
[IMG][/IMG]
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 10-21-2014, 11:55 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Nice catch Grizzz. I hope to get some kings next week!
Old 12-08-2014, 03:07 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

So is 9 gas, 2 electric boat motors and 6 boats too many? This is the inventory for me & the son in law. Haha 115 merc, 90 johnson, 70 johnson, 50 johnson, 2X 35 johnson, 25 merc, 9.9 evinrude & 4 johnson. 2 minnkotas. 18' closed bow, 17' bowrider/ski, 14'6" closed bow, 14 & 12 tinny's and 10' punt. All boats used in last 2 years, I guess I have my own small navy! Floatilla of small craft. 5 trailers all the same make & color, 2 current plates!
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"

Last edited by Grizzz; 12-08-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:48 AM
SENILE MEMBER

[IMG][/IMG]
Rebel #52
Old 01-01-2015, 12:18 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Bad thread to read!!!!!

No Grizz that isn't too many water craft at all.

At the compound we have 3 floating canoes. 2 or 3 needing attention. A deep 14' lund, 2 shorter sided 14's, another 14' that ain't a lund. And side console 14' Sea Nymph or Ray. 12' jon, 14' jon, pontoon. Crap another 14' aluminum that needs a new transom and has a slow leak. One or 2 12' lunds.

Paddle board, that will be fun to fish from this year.

Only problem is we don't have enough motors that run. Couple old outboards in the shed I would like to get running, might have to start learning on one this winter still.

Also have 2 old wood boats built by my great-grandpas brother. Never seen one float but boy do I want to get one water worthy again. Told by my dad the the boat builders grandsons that the things were amazing.

Also have a canvas row boat in the rafters....trying to convince my wife it needs to be hung from out ceiling. I will win that fight, I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Fishing gear is pretty basic though. Ugly Stick for the wife, a pflueger on it.

One ugly stick with a shimano I've had for 15 plus years. Love that. 6' medium.

Splurged last year and bought a 7' Cabelas and put a nice Quantum on it. Of course I grabbed the end of the rod last year to swing a snake up to the dock and it snapped. So far the warranty rod is doing better.

And what I really love involves spawning suckers (rough fish) in the rivers and me and the wife with spears! Also nets but I like spearing.

Will have to walk around and get pictures for this thread.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING