Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 08-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Just Got Here

powerstroked is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to oregon. riding areas ?

i just moved to the Medford area from Spokane WA. i was wondering where the good riding ares are? is up by lake of the wood any good? i have seen videos of people riding halfway by fish lake just wondering if that is all the same area? in info would be awesome thanks
Old 08-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Just Got Here

Man I thought someone would have had something to say.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:06 AM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Bcr is a great forum and lots of good people on here. Its just VERY slow this time of year. Later this fall it will really pick up on here. Keep checking back in. Welcome to BCR!
Old 08-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Just Got Here

Thanks man. I will be watching it. I hope there is some good riding down here. Probably nothing like where I am from
Old 08-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

halfway will make you proud! where are your from?
Old 08-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Just Got Here

I used to live about 45 mins north of Spokane WA. About an hour away from priest lake Idaho . There was a lot of real good riding up there. A little more north was the romanose .
Old 09-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Prospect

Volcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Fish Lake / Halfway is in the NE corner of the state. Decent riding but quite a drive from your area. I would suggest joining the Rogue club and let those guys show you where to ride. I know there are some good spots that they keep secret so I would start there.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON