Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 08-14-2014, 05:54 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

5100 miles on my 900 and not a single problem
Old 08-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Prospect

Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Spend the $ and go with the EBS clutch. Aftermarket clutch kits are a give/take system.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:49 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

EBS kit ordered. Should be in early next week.
Will report back when I get a chance to run it. Big ride with bunch of family coming up Labor Day weekend.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:02 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Gotta say..... HOLY CHIT is this kit nice!!!!

Got the Ranger up to what it is supposed to be from the factory. Smooth acceleration all the way thru. Idle to 5mph used to be "jerkey" and jumping feeling, now smooth as silk.
Downhill letting off the throttle will literally bring you to a dead stop on the hill. Used to freewheel and had to ride the brakes all the way down.
Low range now feels like a tank. LOTS more grunt. Made it nice with load of wood.

Only thing I don't like is in low range at around 15-20 mph it sounds like a Mack truck is right behind me. Louder than hell.

Term limits....
Old 08-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

HEY!! You got WOOD!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 04:00 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Good to hear, any link to exactly what you purchased? This might have to go on our new work unit... Should be showing up in about a month and then it's time to get it setup...

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 08-25-2014, 05:07 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

What I understand is it's a Polaris setup. I think it is pretty much standard on most rigs now. I know my dad's 2013 RZR has it factory installed.
Invoice shows pt# POLAR 2876211

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-qua...em/pid-2200953

Edit: I lied about EBS being standard on the Rangers. All new ones are not equipped. Looks like it is only factory installed on the RZR and wheelers. WTF???? Why not on the heavier, bigger, Rangers??

Term limits....

Last edited by bullfrog; 08-25-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:14 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

One other note with this kit....

I lost 6mph top speed. Not sure why but used to bounce off rev limiter at 48 and now at 42mph. Not a huge deal for me but for others it might.

Term limits....
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV