Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING

Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Default 2014 Rebel Of-fish-al Pic thread

5 foot dino in the Fraser yesterday
[IMG][/IMG]
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 08-05-2014, 11:12 AM
REBEL

M8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from AR
M8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice grizz!!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:16 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

nudder one, only get pics of some. I think I'm at 8 over 4' so far this yr.
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
SENILE MEMBER

[IMG][/IMG]

Have been hooking up lots of these dolly's while targeting coho. They have some good fight to the larger ones. He was released to eat all the salmon fry he can
Rebel #52
Old 10-10-2014, 11:09 PM
REBEL

Krash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Krash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from ARKrash Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I used to catch a lot of those guys on the Skagit while fishing for steelhead in the spring. Some of the best fish I have eaten were the ones in Alaska I cooked for shore lunches, they were stuffed full of salmon eggs. Just don't eat them once the salmon start to die because they eat the rotten flesh. They didn't taste so good then.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:48 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Nice pics Grizzz! Looks like a ton of fun. Good to see you getting out and enjoying life a little
Old 10-11-2014, 09:48 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
Nice pics Grizzz! Looks like a ton of fun. Good to see you getting out and enjoying life a little
You betcha, the wife is getting out as well, she sits in the truck and reads while I fish. It's a little different than the normal years (not using my boat at all) but still fishing and making the best of it. All the usual suspects (fishin buddies) are pitching in to helpp us have some fun while at the old river. Caroline says, "life is not over yet so lets go do something". Cheers
Rebel #52
Old 03-16-2015, 07:44 PM
SENILE MEMBER

[IMG][/IMG]
first day this year got 2 of these lil (4lb) char.
Rebel #52
Old 03-16-2015, 08:11 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Nice Randy! Good to see you getting out. King Salmon derby here this weekend. Was going to fish it but work just got in the way. Won't be getting home for another 2 weeks. Then it's on! Hooked 2 kings (chinook) 2 weeks ago but lost them both. Tells me I need lots and lots of practice when I get home
Old 03-16-2015, 09:55 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426560645.172052.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426560679.089365.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426560703.319350.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426560720.870078.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426560766.656360.jpg

I haven't ice fished in years, but got into it again this year since we only got about three inches of snow all year. Usually the freezer empties of fresh in the winter, this year it's packed before soft water fishing even started! Hit 13 different lakes including the river here, and got my best fishing partner I could ever ask for out in the house with me for his first time in the ice, reminds ya what a great sport fishing is.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING