Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 03-16-2014, 02:10 PM

snow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Togwotee/ m1000/clutching

I'm heading to Tog in a week and im trying to get my 08 m1000 clutched for the elevation.The factory recommends 75gram weights for 9 to12 thousand. That seems a little lite to me.I run 83's in Washington.Any input would be appreciated.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:46 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

what primary and secondary springs and also helix and gears?
Old 03-17-2014, 09:35 PM

snow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnow-junky Has earned a rub and tug from AR

yellow /white primary
orange secondary
i put the 36 helix back in
stock 08 1000 gears-60/60
I have 75,80and 83 gram weights
I'm kinda leaning towards the 80's if it doesn't pull the rpm's I'll bring the 75's just in case.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

77 (yep stock cat weights) or 80 but i would start with the 80
all stock no pipe set?
Old 03-19-2014, 10:00 PM

thanks 76FoMoCo
Its not totally stock
Homemade intake
D&D y
slp can
stock pipe
amp head
Bdx fuel pressure regulator
Old 03-19-2014, 11:23 PM
Captain Stick Head

take a spring with a 140-340 finish if your low its easy to change springs on the hill
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING