Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE ARENA > FAR WEST FILMS - BOOST

FAR WEST FILMS - BOOST www.farwestfilms.com

Old 01-14-2010, 10:44 AM

Triple Black Has earned a rub and tug from ARTriple Black Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Laird's 2009 Season pics!

Finally over this last couple weeks I have sat down and organized all my photos from last season into a select folder of all my favourites. I started out with over 3000pics and have narrowed my "Best Of 2009" folder down to 333 great keepers that I can show and hold on to!!

Some pics are of wicked huge powder carves, some are of epic chute pulls and some are of all the great people I get the pleasure to call friends through snowmobiling! The people are really the best part, these are people that have not just become sledding buddies to me but people I go out of my way to hang out with in the summer when posible too!

Obviously I may not get to show them all but i will do my best to continue adding a couple pics here and there over the next while.

Hope you all enjoy!
Laird MacDougall
Old 01-14-2010, 10:50 AM

Triple Black Has earned a rub and tug from ARTriple Black Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This Picture is Shane Render making a great pull up the very narrow, very curvy, and very steep Swenson Street. This chute was obviously originaly named by our good buddy Mr Randy Swenson.

Shane Render on his Alpine turbo, Lakeside Chucky motor, 174 Nytro!

Last edited by Triple Black; 01-14-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:03 AM

This pic would be myself, Laird MacDougall making a pull up Campout. Campout is the next chute further down around the corner past Sweny street. Its a narrow pull with not as many turns but the bottom of this chute has no run up and always collects big snow. I believe this Shot is from Yamafest last year.

Laird on MCX turbo, 174x3" nytro

Old 01-14-2010, 11:12 AM

This is Josh Seddon making a clean run up the 90. The 90 is really the coolest climb ever. The chute is named for its tight 90degree corner right at the entrance into the rocks. From the moment you make that totally blind corner your heart is racing harder than ever. The fealing you get turning around the corner and straightening out with enouph speed that you know your making the top is undescribable!!

Josh Seddon on his Vernon Motosports MCX powered Nytro!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Great pics I will look forward to the additions
Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
REBEL

heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR
heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice pictures

keep them coming
Old 01-14-2010, 08:08 PM

Here is a picture of Neil Mclaren climbing Sweny Street early last season. Climbing the chutes early season is a totaly different game because with less snow they are much tighter and more technical than later in the season or especially in the spring. Awsome pull, the snow was very deep! Not many sleds could have made it over this day!

Neil Mclaren on his Alpine turbo, lakeside motor, 174 Nytro.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Just Got Here

Marmot is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder who took the first 3 picts? Man what a wicked photographer....
Old 01-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmot View Post
I wonder who took the first 3 picts? Man what a wicked photographer....

A sweet little Marmot???
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 PM

hahahaha!!! Nicole your avitar is like totaly hilarious!! Ya it was the cute little Marmot that took those first pics and she did a great job too. Nicole was up here in revy for a couple of really great chute climbing weekends last year!!

So on that note it only seems fitting that my next pic is one of you little buddy!! This pic was taken last febuary down in Halfway Oregon! Nicole is a ripper and always a wecome addition to the Boost Crew!

Nicole Sullivan on Stella! (2008 M1000 with a can and pink wire loom!)

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE ARENA > FAR WEST FILMS - BOOST