Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 01-27-2014, 04:13 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 09 Can Am 800 XT...anyone added power steering?

Put a set of tracks on an 09 800 outlander and love everything but the OEM Armstrong power steering. Lol. Anyone have input or experience on an aftermarket or OEM kit and install? Any advice or experiences are appreciated. EW
Old 01-29-2014, 09:38 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I would say to poke around on a can am forum
Old 01-29-2014, 11:30 PM

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
I would say to poke around on a can am forum
Got joined up on a good one and learned enough to order up a kit. Hope to install next week. EW
Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 PM

Did the install on the SuperATV kit. Works pretty well and is a world of difference. Doesn't perform at stand still or low speed as well as the OEM that came on my Polaris XP. Big improvement that makes the scoot a lot more fun to ride with tracks. Only one ride so far, hoping for more miles soon. EW
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV