Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 01-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Prospect

IDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Couldn't stand it !

Had to go for a ride ! So fun !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_el0bcghU
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 PM
REBEL

sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hahaha wearing the klim gloves and all... im waiting for summer.... patients
Old 02-06-2014, 06:29 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Nice! That the sled lid as well?

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:47 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

awsome!

Nice scoot...gotta love a CVO

I had the pucker going on for you when you were riding over the icey patch

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 02-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Prospect

IDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ha..Yep Sled/moto lid. Dont have a Go Bro mount on my road half shell.
Just bought a full face helmet for the HD. not that i will wear it much.
50 in Boise today ! Want to ride !
Old 02-11-2014, 06:17 PM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I had to get out yesterday. Took the scoot to work today too. Little cool but very little ice.

We need to see a pic of you in the new lid!

I've got a bunch of gopro that I can watch on my TV but can't save/convert/edit. Going to have the IT guy help me figure it out tomorrow, I hope!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 021014.jpg (8.2 KB, 38 views)
Old 02-13-2014, 07:48 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

nice....
Old 02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Prospect

Here it is !

60 degrees and just as many rounds !

Old 02-27-2014, 06:31 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

nice...
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES