Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - McCall Id, 2014

Old 12-07-2013, 05:41 PM
PRO FLUFFER

Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I will do my best to make it that weekend!

"Confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamFiftySeven
Old 12-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Prospect

RADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

May have to make an attempt to come up for a day...will see..

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 12-31-2013, 03:51 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
Great news.. Cant wait to meet some of the names. If money is tight for some of the BCR members. I have room at the cabin for a few riders.
I'd be very grateful to take advantage of this generous offer, if I can make it down.

Going to make a thread and see if anyone local is interested in joining up to carpool and split expenses.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 12-31-2013, 04:04 PM
Prospect

lostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Once we get closer to the date of the ride,I will need to know for sure who would like to crash at the cabin.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 12-31-2013, 04:06 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

understandable... hopefully, I'll get some feedback on the Bronco-pool thread.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 12-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Prospect

RADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Jonus I may take you up on that for a night!!

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 12-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Prospect

lostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Any time Cody, doesn't have to be for the ride

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 01-03-2014, 09:11 PM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

that's only 300 miles from my house
might just try to drag the wife out for a fun weekend
it would be nice to meet some of the rebels in person
ill have to check into a room
Old 02-17-2014, 06:05 PM
"Sheep Slaying, Tester"

CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't know about you guys, but if McCall doesn't start getting dumped on, I am going to stay home. Our mountains have been getting pummeled and will all week.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

no shortage of snow and more on the way all week.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - McCall Id, 2014