Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 12-27-2013, 07:32 PM
"Sheep Slaying, Tester"

CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
I'll pass I'm not a huge fan of dead horse drop
You are not a fan of riding.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:41 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
I'll pass I'm not a huge fan of dead horse drop
WOW!! Sheesh... Here kitty kitty.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Just Got Here

1000cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR1000cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR1000cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Art you and andy should stay home that's boeing union country up there someone might hold andys head under the snow.!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Went up today. Better trail than yellowjacket. Willing to bet that was the best place to be in the state as far as snowmobiling is concerned.... Great time, still had enough to go play without too much concern....
Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000cat View Post
Art you and andy should stay home that's boeing union country up there someone might hold andys head under the snow.!!!!!!!

My sled looks like Andy's and Art's should I not ride?? I don't want my head to get held under the snow?
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 PM
"Sheep Slaying, Tester"

CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoryHinsz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post

My sled looks like Andy's and Art's should I not ride?? I don't want my head to get held under the snow?
First, you would have to get out to the snow. Second, you would have to leave the parking lot. Since neither is likely to happen, you should be safe.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Prospect

WIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR
WIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARWIMPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Pittmand where did you unload at?...and come on guys dead horse isnt all that bad =)....
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIMPY View Post
Pittmand where did you unload at?...and come on guys dead horse isnt all that bad =)....
Rode from a cabin near the Airstrip. There is enough snow to park at yellowjacket snow park and run the road down though.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:50 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryHinsz View Post
First, you would have to get out to the snow. Second, you would have to leave the parking lot. Since neither is likely to happen, you should be safe.
Ok then I feel better now....
Old 01-03-2014, 10:35 AM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Harts is about to hit 50" with a foot of new. More than doable.. Get up there and ride!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON