Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 10-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Prospect

Ace freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Hart's Pass

Would like to tag along with someone that knows the area... prefer boondockin' to hill climbing. Have Avy gear and knowledge, fair rider. I will buy the beer AFTER the ride!!!

Ace
509-679-5003
Old 10-25-2013, 05:50 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Eric big bore knows the area pretty good
Old 10-27-2013, 04:11 PM
REBEL

H20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from ARH20SKE Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wish I knew Harts just to ride with you--been along time Ace.

Ice Cap knows the area well too. iI am pretty sure there are many in your area that know Harts as well. Maybe Wimpy?/

NW Glacier Cruisers
Old 10-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Prospect

Ace freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce freely Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20SKE View Post
Wish I knew Harts just to ride with you--been along time Ace.
/

...Too Long! Hope all is well!!!

Ace
Old 10-28-2013, 08:46 AM

fassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ephratafarmer knows it well..
Old 11-07-2013, 12:13 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

15 inches now. Enough for a Road ride
Old 11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
"Resident two-year old"

The access is out of Yellow Jacket snow park. If you plan on driving up to the snow line you'll find that there is absolutely no place to turn a trailer around once you start up the road
Old 11-07-2013, 12:58 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
The access is out of Yellow Jacket snow park. If you plan on driving up to the snow line you'll find that there is absolutely no place to turn a trailer around once you start up the road
I'm loading the deck now...
Old 11-07-2013, 03:00 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Harts is awesome and I am in when it gets deeper. I know the place well but it needs 45" to 50" with a base to get my attention. You should be able to drive up to the snow but like Graveler said, (sorta) theirs not a lot of spots to turn around. There is a pretty big spot above dead horse to turn around even with a trailer. If you can drive that high... It's best if you can park at yellow jacket but I have done that early season in 4 to 6 inches only to have most of it gone on the way down and rode 2 miles or more of gravel.

Sled deck rules on Harts but I have done both trailer and deck past dead horse many times. I hate that F------ turn!! Sometimes they will plow up to the high parking but usually that's just in the spring I believe. See you all up there in January for 10 days and 12 in Feb that we have booked so far. Usually one in March too and maybe April.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:39 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace freely View Post
...Too Long! Hope all is well!!!

Ace
Maybe we can hook up and do the Clockum this winter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fassteddie View Post
ephratafarmer knows it well..
If Ken knows it--go for it--all he does is ride all winter--and better take your 5 hour too.

NW Glacier Cruisers
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON