Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > AVALANCHE INFORMATION

Old 11-11-2009, 02:32 PM
AVALANCHE EXPERT

AvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Post Avy Safety

Hey everyone, I just registered here and thought I'd put my first post up. I'll be checking this site every day now too, so be sure and let me know if you have any questions related to avalanche safety. Avalanche safety is my job, so hit me up if you need any gear or info about anything related to avalanches. Good to be here, hopefully it's a little faster than the "other" forum
www.SnowBigDeal.com
1-877-SNOW-BIG - Toll Free
1-435-462-7667 - Direct

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:36 PM
REBEL

dragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalancheSafetyDude View Post
Hey everyone, I just registered here and thought I'd put my first post up. I'll be checking this site every day now too, so be sure and let me know if you have any questions related to avalanche safety. Avalanche safety is my job, so hit me up if you need any gear or info about anything related to avalanches. Good to be here, hopefully it's a little faster than the "other" forum
Awesome! Glad you're here!

#33 baby!

Fawkin chicken bokkin.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

:clap:clap
Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 PM
SPACE POPE

Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP
Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP

I'm glad that some of the people with a large amount of knowlegde are coming over here. That is the only thing that seems to be missing over here.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Just Got Here

fuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from ARfuji Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Reports are begining at avalanche.ca so for your canadian travels please print the reports and use the avulator prior to your travels.
Glad you are here safety dude.
RS
Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Banned

IMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

glad to have you hear avi dude..... we are more than willing to do what we can to promote back country safety. Just let us know what you need.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
AVALANCHE EXPERT

AvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Thumbs up

Well it's good to be here. So far I really like what I see on this site. Thanks for the warm welcome!
www.SnowBigDeal.com
1-435-462-7667 - Direct

Old 11-15-2009, 04:02 PM
sldgy

hey Dude, got anything in your bag of tricks for us anti-social folks that ride alone
Old 11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
AVALANCHE EXPERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldgy View Post
hey Dude, got anything in your bag of tricks for us anti-social folks that ride alone
I recommend never ride alone (or if you do, stick to the driveway ), if you're buried in an avalanche you'll never be found till summer. That's my biggest piece of advice. Another is to take an avy course. Knowledge is the best tool for avalanche safety. Take a snowmobile specific course, and you'll learn a ton. Classes are real eye-openers. But if you feel you must ride alone, then definitely wear an avalanche airbag. We have all of em. ABS & SnowPulse now, and BCA when it comes out. Airbags greatly increase your odds of surviving an avalanche. BUT....NEVER take more risks just because you have an airbag on your back. There's no guarantee that you'll be okay, it's just an extra tool to help in case of an accident.
www.SnowBigDeal.com
1-435-462-7667 - Direct

Old 11-16-2009, 11:43 AM
sldgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalancheSafetyDude View Post
I recommend never ride alone (or if you do, stick to the driveway ), if you're buried in an avalanche you'll never be found till summer. That's my biggest piece of advice. Another is to take an avy course. Knowledge is the best tool for avalanche safety. Take a snowmobile specific course, and you'll learn a ton. Classes are real eye-openers. But if you feel you must ride alone, then definitely wear an avalanche airbag. We have all of em. ABS & SnowPulse now, and BCA when it comes out. Airbags greatly increase your odds of surviving an avalanche. BUT....NEVER take more risks just because you have an airbag on your back. There's no guarantee that you'll be okay, it's just an extra tool to help in case of an accident.
Thank you , very sound advise. Hope the airbag will keep me alive till spring, maybe a sack lunch or two?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > AVALANCHE INFORMATION