Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:14 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Its running fine now talked to my buddy that works at the skidoo dealer in Idaho falls and it was the DESS tether causing all the issues, I still think I'm gonna tear it apart and redo the crank and put pistons in it just to be safe

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:29 PM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Nice score!
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hmmmmm

Old 09-22-2013, 03:13 PM
REBEL

Old 09-22-2013, 03:14 PM
REBEL

Ordered a reman crank off eBay, probably going to order trygstad single ring pistons, and probably an RK tek cylinder head.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

two ways to look at this:
1, the motor is till salvageable to a point and it did not go down mid winter or in a chity spot.
2, hope the deal was better than the cost of repairs.

was the jug to far gone ?
Old 09-22-2013, 03:27 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

that rev chassis is a great sled. liked more then the xp
Old 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
two ways to look at this:
1, the motor is till salvageable to a point and it did not go down mid winter or in a chity spot.
2, hope the deal was better than the cost of repairs.

was the jug to far gone ?

i paid 500 bucks for it and I've sold the Simmons gen 2 skis and the stock yellow side panels for a total of 550 bucks......so I figure I'll rebuild the entire engine so its 100% brand new and still be money way ahead. The cylinder will need replated but that's not such a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
that rev chassis is a great sled. liked more then the xp
I think I'll like it. Everyone that used to have REV chassis sleds has said the XRS is one of the best ones to get.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:18 PM
REBEL

sledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledin_208 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i had a blast on my rev! once the motor issues were ironed out the sled ran great... i loosened the limiter strap to help sidehill and walker evans coil overs on the front and it handled great... also another thing to look at is a bulk head brace to help protect the front a little bit. I also installed v force 3 reeds and a timbersled intake kit, worked awesome together. another member on here now owns the sled.

2013 polaris assualt 800
Old 09-23-2013, 06:06 PM
REBEL

Anyone know anything about the CPI 860 kits? I'm seriously considering going that route

Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS