Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default ND boys heading to Hay Days???

With Hay Days approaching, just wondering if any of the boys are thinking about heading that way to check it out?

Tossing around heading there for the weekend but nothing for sure yet.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 08-08-2013, 11:36 AM
REBEL

Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I usually don't decide until the week before...

There's nothing I really need this year, but if a few guys go I might consider the notion a little more...

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it, and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion. Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I ordered my swap spots last month. Hope for cooler weather like last yr
Old 08-08-2013, 03:36 PM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
I usually don't decide until the week before...

There's nothing I really need this year, but if a few guys go I might consider the notion a little more...
X2

Chances are I will be in the field this yr,if it rains I would go with for something to do.
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 08-04-2014, 06:10 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

2014 Hay Days

That time a year again, anyone thinking about going?????
HD Street Glide

Old 08-04-2014, 08:11 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Got my sled relisted. If it sells I'd like to go find another one. When is it again?
Old 08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
REBEL

September 6 and 7

Maybe we need to get a group of ND boys together ???
Little Hay Days followed by a "club meeting" ????
HD Street Glide

Old 08-05-2014, 09:49 PM
REBEL

No one else even remotely thinking about heading out this year????????
HD Street Glide

Old 08-06-2014, 07:09 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

I'm out for this year, we have a wedding on Saturday.

Wish Weston could sell his sled, that's a perfect place to pick up an IQR for cheap... or maybe you should just buy one Jim??

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 08-06-2014, 08:04 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
Wish Weston could sell his sled, that's a perfect place to pick up an IQR for cheap... or maybe you should just buy one Jim??
I agree... its actually where my Pro-X came from too.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS