Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION

Old 07-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default My trailer Project Thread

Thought i would create my own thred just in case i could help someone out with theirs. Pulled over my previous pictures.

Getting the insulation in and the walls up, i plan on making a built in bench/cabnit in the front v that will both house the furnace / converter / raido / batteries / thermostat as well as other storage such as camping gear and such.

Found some nice rims/tire take off set at the local trailer shop, couldent help myself...

installed a toy hauler bench i had laying around

More insulation

maching up furnace location

still working slowly at getting it all together. Right now i am also building up some long cabnits to install in the top corners along each wall for helmets, gear and what not.

He will need it eventully

Darryl

Last edited by Sneak A Peak; 12-10-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Got some e-trac up over the weekend. Should be nice and strong place to tie down dirt bikes and camping equipment.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Prospect

Well, i got most of the e trac in and buttoned up, Ceeling insulation in, walls insulated, lp line routed for the catylic heater, acc power routed to each side. Then Pops came over with a delivery for me. He made me some cabnits to hang. Got them up. i think they turned out awsome. designed it big enough to fit a milk crate. we will see how long they hold up. Sliding doors, and the shelf is made of white wire racks so helmets and other gear can dry out (in principal) whale it is put away. We will see.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:53 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Cool

Very nice.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:31 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Always look forward to a trailer build. Subscribed
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 12-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Prospect

Got to the heater this weekend. Seems like im not getting enough LP, any one know anything about LP regulators? seems like i need more pressure.

also got the seat mounted to the e-trac. but still need to button up the v nose....

Old 12-09-2013, 08:54 AM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sometimes if you open the valve on a propane tank too quick they somehow "trip" something and only allow minimal flow. Shut the tank off, wait a few and reopen it slowly.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:32 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightstar View Post
Sometimes if you open the valve on a propane tank too quick they somehow "trip" something and only allow minimal flow. Shut the tank off, wait a few and reopen it slowly.
That ^^ or maybe an air lock in the line if the tank is newly filled. Get that sometimes on my camper. Takes 3-4 tries to get fridge or furnace to run properly.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Prospect

OK, thanks for the tips. Both LP tanks i have are pretty low too, i will go fill em up and see if i can make it work better. Does anyone know what PSI would be optimal for this type and size of heater? i found some adjustable regualators on ebay that can be adusted from 0psi to 30 psi. thanks in advance!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

If its cold, and depending on where/how you have the line run, the propane may be liquefying in the line.

Most regulators are set at the factory, unless they ice up there's not much that needs done to them.

Also elevation, they need to be jetted just like engines...
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION