Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Prospect

sportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Drilled some rivets to get the Nytro tunnel to pieces. And then i fixed some banged up parts from the Pro, the left tube and sheet thats in front of the foot. I will probably use some parts of them.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Prospect

sportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from ARsportsterdanne Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Folded down the angled sides to 90 and will be making sheets to mate to the Summit cooler.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Prospect

Added som more parts

Pro RMK console and front pyramid support from REV.

Jackshaft and driveshaft.

Handlebar and riser.

Shaved off the angled corners of the Engine plates.

Got the sheets for the tunnel and started to mount them, got me some Clecos and they are awesome.

Last edited by sportsterdanne; 07-08-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Prospect

Today i riveted the sheets to the tunnel and cut the cooler to right lenght, tomorrow i will weld it and mount it.
guided the hole saw with a broken Wood shelf to avoid the center drill.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Prospect

I have catch a cold and have fever so i didnt get anything done yesterday, and today i threw down a bucket of painkillers and got the cooler welded but now im ready to drop dead.

Did a pressure test with a piece of hose that i drilled a hole for the blow gun, then i used soapy water and found some leaks that i rewelded.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Prospect

The cooler is mounted to the tunnel, i reused the foam stuff from the Pro cooler and mounted the rear pyramid and rear bolt for the gas tank.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Prospect

Welded the REV attatchments to the Pro tubes, And added a black nose plastic and a Pro bumper to the Collection of parts.
it looks like the front REV Pyramid parts will fit as a middle pyramid support.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:57 AM

ice Has earned a rub and tug from ARice Has earned a rub and tug from ARice Has earned a rub and tug from ARice Has earned a rub and tug from ARice Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Awesome job, are you planing on finishing it for next winter?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Awesome job, are you planing on finishing it for next winter?
Thanks ! It probably wont be on snow until the winter after. Im planning on buying the donor sled next summer, im hoping that the nytro would have dropped even more in price when the viper has been on the market a year and they maybe remove it from the lineup.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Prospect

Removed some brackets from the rear pyramid and mocked up the steering , i need to play around with the position to see where its going to be mounted.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS