Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR

Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Just Got Here

R2Duramax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skidoo Summit Turbos out on the snow?

I am looking for information on Skidoo Summit etec turbo set ups. The good the bad and the ugly? What brand, how it pulls next to other brands...turbos ride with turbos.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Prospect

hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Impulse XM turbo.
GTX2860R turbo
SS Tial exhaust housing
Tial Q 50mm blow off
Tial Mv-s external wastegate with 1.5" dump pipe
V TEC closed loop fuel controller
Modified stock exhaust pipe, fully welded and gusseted
TSR turbo reeds
Full 3" exhaust
Full v-band mounting for everything
Billet fuel rail with aux injectors firing directly through the TB's and onto the reeds
Liquid filled boost gauge
AEM AFR gauge
Gauge bracket
Stock airbox removal kit (stock airbox must weigh 10-15 lbs)
Adjustable clutch weights
Oil pump and filter
All aero fittings on fuel, oil and coolant lines
$6800 retail

I've got about 500 miles on mine now and the thing just flat out rips. I've ridden just about every turbo setup for 2 and 4 stroke sleds in the last 10 years and can tell you NONE of them are fueled as well as this setup. No buttons to push, no adjusting your fuel settings from one side of the mountain to the other. Just gas and go. This sled at 8 lbs would easily take my Pro on 12lbs and the pro was dialed. Never been more happy with the setup and performance of a mod sled, and I've had them all. The footage there is clipped from gopro footage of about an hour (forgot it was recording actually) so you can see just how the thing runs on/off throttle, constant throttle, throttle chop, pretty much how a guy would ride all day long. If you check out a few of my other vids of the Impulse on youtube you can see me riding it in 4' of fresh snow just TRYING to get it to burble, fart, miss or goat. You can't, trust me. In this vid I am running it at 8 lbs of boost, straight avgas at about 6500 ft. I'm going to end up running it at 10 lbs, just dialing in the clutching for it now.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:28 PM
Just Got Here

brycter is an unknown quantity at this point

give me a call i can help answer any questions you might have,
801-807-8046

Polaris, Skidoo, and Custom turbo kits

Vipec Distributor
Mtn Horse dealer
Old 12-20-2014, 12:19 PM
www.xmrinc.com

xtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from ARxtrememotorworks Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Impulse has a killer set up and well thought our turbo kit, we have a shop sled we could let you throw a leg over if we ever get any snow!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10405698_824305897591596_3784762358233077930_n.jpg (45.3 KB, 43 views)

425-222-0030
Preston,Wa

www.xmrinc.com
http://www.facebook.com/XtremeMotorworks
http://www.youtube.com/user/petersonsink
SkiDoo Service Special Just $399.00!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR