Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 04-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Prospect

Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Tire Presure Monitor ?

Our 07 Nissan Maxima has the stupid light on for low tire presure. The tire shop trys to reset the sending units and told me one wouldnt take the reset. So I buy a new sending unit and had it installed with our summer tire swap. They reset all the sending units and told me they all took the reset, however the light is still on. Any thought as to how to get this sloved ...short of a BFH ? Dino
Old 04-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Gotta be a way to reset the code. Check your book but just like the "change oil" light there must be a sequence to reset.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Prospect

Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Gotta be a way to reset the code. Check your book but just like the "change oil" light there must be a sequence to reset.
Owners manual like most are useless ! Take it to your authorized Nissan Dealer and make sure to bring lots of credit cards and condoms... Youll need both by the time they are done! Dino
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION