Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MICHIGAN

Old 03-25-2013, 08:38 PM
Prospect

cooksend Has earned a rub and tug from AR
cooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default U.P. conditions

Dang I love the U.P. in March!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvr-H...6WqCkQ&index=1
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM
REBEL

CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP
CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP

looks like you had some good riding too... we left my house saturday at 4am got to the up around 10 rode till 5 and drove home It was a long day but the snow was good and well worth the drive
Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM
REBEL

CRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLPCRIX Offical PLP

what area were you guys riding in ???
Old 03-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Prospect

cooksend Has earned a rub and tug from AR
cooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from ARcooksend Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Twin Lakes. How about you guys?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:58 PM
REBEL

gogebic area
Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 PM

bigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Where are all the damn Yoopers?

Why are there no posts in this section? Is there no snow?
I lived in the U.P. for my entire childhood and rode almost everyday there was snow on the ground. And there were lots of other trial/lake riders....oh snap that is why, just answered my own question nevermind.
But there should still be plenty of backcountry riders down there in the U.P.... Haha it still sounds funny to me to say down there because all the people in the states used to be amazed how far north I lived when I lived in the U.P.
I remember when every hotel in Houghton Michigan had parking lots full of sleds not cars .
Doesn't Michigan have the most registered snowmachines in the coutry? And also the most groomed/marked trails with bridges?
There were bars out in the middle of the woods along trails for off road enthusiasts. Which is pretty stupid if you ask me but to each his/her own.(I despise alcohol)
Anyway
WE NEED SOME YOOPERS/MICHIGANDERS ON HERE SO SPREAD THE WORD!! I WOULDN'T MIND KEEPING TABS ON MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS ALSO! LET EVERYONE KNOW BCR FORUMS ROCKS!

2013 pro rmk with a few goodies from a2d
Old 02-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Prospect

zachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Heading over the bridge this weekend to Manistique first trip up there this year. I rode out around Cadilliac three weeks ago first ride since we moved back it wasn't bad but not great either sled issues. I think most riders are on hardcoresledder not much going on in the michigan section here I just check out the alaska and hawk section too see whats going on kinda suprized to see a new post here.
Old 02-10-2016, 01:28 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Even though I'm in northcentral MN, here's a view for your thread.
Horse manure conditions here. 2nd winter in a row
Old 02-10-2016, 02:24 PM

bigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbigjz1333 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachwrench View Post
Heading over the bridge this weekend to Manistique first trip up there this year. I rode out around Cadilliac three weeks ago first ride since we moved back it wasn't bad but not great either sled issues. I think most riders are on hardcoresledder not much going on in the michigan section here I just check out the alaska and hawk section too see whats going on kinda suprized to see a new post here.
Haha....... I am just trying to see who is still popping in here from Michigan. As I am originally from MI but live in AK now.
Just thought it would be sweet to see pics and stories of the riders around my old stomping grounds.

Oh and trying to get someone to slap me with a little green. =D

Last edited by bigjz1333; 02-10-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: trying to get slapped
Old 02-10-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowizard View Post
Even though I'm in northcentral MN, here's a view for your thread.
Horse manure conditions here. 2nd winter in a row
Thanks Snowizard for posting.... sorry to hear about the riding conditions down there in MN.
I have snow all around me up here but can't seem to find time/funds to go out and play in it though.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MICHIGAN