Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013

BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013 Feb 21th - 25th All information will be posted in here.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

lmao!

Gravey wouldnt show up even if the ride was in his back yard.

I know JBB at least tried to go.... At least his boots went.

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 04-01-2013, 09:08 AM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

so where is it at???

lolo area ?

wife and I are going to try to make it as long as its in the USA
Old 04-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Devils Ratard Alter King

JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2110 View Post
prior commitments? so you had prior commitments already scheduled in March of 2012 because that's when the ride was planned.

my guess is you hate us and like VD just wanted to be eh holes
originally was going to vegas that weekend for mommas 40 bash. instead we had a house full that saturday. so drive 2 1/2 hrs ride for a couple and have to fly right back. ya wasnt going to happen. not like any of you washington dicks stopped by on your way home...
Old 04-04-2013, 12:39 AM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

In so I can bail later

Sent from my iPhone using Arts know all

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
originally was going to vegas that weekend for mommas 40 bash. instead we had a house full that saturday. so drive 2 1/2 hrs ride for a couple and have to fly right back. ya wasnt going to happen. not like any of you washington dicks stopped by on your way home...
Are you on what's app?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Devils Ratard Alter King

JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Are you on what's app?
ah ya...... but you never invite me your groups dick.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Devils Ratard Alter King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber_Tramp View Post
lmao!

Gravey wouldnt show up even if the ride was in his back yard.

I know JBB at least tried to go.... At least his boots went.
still waiting for them back to. lol
Old 04-05-2013, 10:09 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
ah ya...... but you never invite me your groups dick.
Pm me your number. You won't regret it
Old 04-05-2013, 10:14 AM
"There I was balls deep in mud"

Yamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Has the date & place been set Boo?
Old 04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Pm me your number. You won't regret it
YOU ARE IN THE SAME GROUP ALREADY!!!!!

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013