Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 02-08-2013, 04:22 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default bought my first poo in 15 yrs today

told myself never again back in 97. but after trying the 900 it is so smooth running and the new cab system is top notch

tip open glass windshield is the ♥♥♥♥
Old 02-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice Blu! My brother & a coworker just bought new Razors. They love them.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:19 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Very nice! Wish I could justify 16+ grand for a new RZR.
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 02-09-2013, 08:09 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

put about 30 miles on it today and wow the power is smooth and quite. i plan on getting the rest of the cab. doors with power windows, heat kit, and tracks by next fall. i was going to get a rzr xp or can am maverick but at the last minute i decided to get something more practicle.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

we just pickuped up a twin to yours. man these new ranger 900's are sweet. quietest cab I've ever been in.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

the only thing I wish they would come out with is half doors. instead of the netting or going full doors. but being so new they might still.

I'd be all over the power windows but right now the price is keeping me comfortably away
Old 10-18-2013, 09:54 PM
REBEL

just pick up power window doors, rear glass window and heater kit tonight. installing tomorrow. I put a viper winch on in about may. she just turned over 2000 clicks last weekend with out a hiccup. next option window wiper and track kit if we have a lot of snow this winter. so far I have 21k into this thing...fawk
Old 03-22-2015, 11:16 PM
REBEL

update; after 2 yrs it just turned over 7500 miles on the old 900. the only things I have done was a new steering rack, new u joints on the shaft to the front end, front ball joints, a arm bushings, and bearings. I also picked up a set of new Polaris tracks this winter. it was a bad yr for owning tracks here so I wasn't happy with the noise and vibration but once I could find some snow drifts they were a lot of fun
Old 03-23-2015, 02:31 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
put about 30 miles on it today and wow the power is smooth and quite. i plan on getting the rest of the cab. doors with power windows, heat kit, and tracks by next fall. i was going to get a rzr xp or can am maverick but at the last minute i decided to get something more practicle.
Curious if its state or overall FED, brother told me most National Forest or even BLM will not let any 1000 # GVW or over vehicles on snow maintained mountain seasonal roads, tired or tracked. Of course now if you own 2500 acres personal ranch, may still be worth it. Other wise be like him, used his tracked 900 razer twice and then put doughnuts back on spring(which by the way most real fun back road 2 tracks do not open till July round here and close in Sept).
Now they are denying even us lazy old rich guy's (new $15,500 razer + $5,200track kit + $400 winch or you are tarded) 2 and four seater winter access. Sleds are still the best back wood travel so we better protect at least that one mode of pure winter motorized freedom!

Team Frosty Fro
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV