Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Prospect

CatRider144 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like that shot from your bumper. Do you have any pics of your mount setup?
Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 AM
REBEL

7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Jee dang, the stars sure lined up for you guys this trip! Unreal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander_summit View Post
Hahaha! You got me Shane Jr! We need a lojack on you and your sled!
That's what happens when you quite being a wuss. You are riding the most flickable sled ever, why not push yourself a little.

Even though there might have been some concern at the moment, I bet there's a little voice in Jims head saying, "That was awesome!" Over time that voice will get louder, haha.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:56 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Jayme, the sled is a lot easier to handle wth you on it. FYI

Pics look great, would love to make a trip out with you guys sometime just to see the areas you guys go different from ours.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
Jee dang, the stars sure lined up for you guys this trip! Unreal...

That's what happens when you quite being a wuss. You are riding the most flickable sled ever, why not push yourself a little.

Even though there might have been some concern at the moment, I bet there's a little voice in Jims head saying, "That was awesome!" Over time that voice will get louder, haha.
Shane your exactly right!!!! Every time we go out, I try and push it just a tad more and more. There were several times this last trip the boys were making comments like..........."you and Shane........"

Not sure if that's good or bad, ha ha!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 01-22-2013, 11:36 AM
REBEL

7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Oh, it's a good thing. Might have to make sure you pack necessary supplies incase you have to spend the night, but it's definitely a good thing.

Especially now that there is two of us, opens up the playing field a little more when there is someone else to draw outside the lines with.

*Edit* - I'd be willing to bet I've dug myself out twice as many times as you guys have seen me stuck in the mountains and I have no regrets, haha.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:42 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
Jayme, the sled is a lot easier to handle wth you on it. FYI

Pics look great, would love to make a trip out with you guys sometime just to see the areas you guys go different from ours.
That sounds good, we'll have to line something up. Just remember, limited trail riding, limited flat riding if any at all, no whinning when we're lost, and mandatory fun during and after the ride!!!!

HD Street Glide

Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
That sounds good, we'll have to line something up. Just remember, limited trail riding, limited flat riding if any at all, no whinning when we're lost, and mandatory fun during and after the ride!!!!

I thought I was an antagonist in the bar, the old silver haired guy is the biggest antagonist of all. He was also the slowest to rise the next day...
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Quote:
I thought I was an antagonist in the bar, the old silver haired guy is the biggest antagonist of all. He was also the slowest to rise the next day...
I think you are just jealous that he still has hair... lmao

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 01-22-2013, 12:07 PM
REBEL

^ lol

Sent via touch screen Apple thingy
Old 01-22-2013, 01:35 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Your just jealous that I'm "ruggedly handsome", still have game, and can out ride you despite being the oldest in the group ha ha! !!! LOL!!

HD Street Glide

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS