Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Looks good. Those areas on Jeff are my stomping grounds. Love that area.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:44 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT HUNTER View Post
Too bad you had to move so far away bubba, would be great to have a guide through that area.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:48 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander_summit View Post
Too bad you had to move so far away bubba, would be great to have a guide through that area.
Trust me, no one wishes I could be living back there more than this guy.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:03 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT HUNTER View Post
Good to know, if you don't mind, drop me a pm sometime with some suggestions for other good spots in the area.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 PM
REBEL

polarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Jim, loved the pics. However the area you were in i am laughing at. My mtn sled would have ate up everything you guys were on...

sorry but next time do you want to take my mtn sled instead of yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol hey hope you had a great time.... D sitting in a hotel in Williston for the nxt three nightssss
2010 Ranger Reata 150 Yamaha 4 Stroke
9.9 Yamaha Kicker
Old 01-21-2013, 10:04 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well "Carvin Marvin" I agree, I think we should take your sled but your coming with it!!!

O, and sorry to hear your in HELL for the next three nights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisman View Post
Jim, loved the pics. However the area you were in i am laughing at. My mtn sled would have ate up everything you guys were on...

sorry but next time do you want to take my mtn sled instead of yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol hey hope you had a great time.... D sitting in a hotel in Williston for the nxt three nightssss
HD Street Glide

Old 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
REBEL

polarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from ARpolarisman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ok later. M.
2010 Ranger Reata 150 Yamaha 4 Stroke
9.9 Yamaha Kicker

Last edited by polarisman; 01-22-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisman View Post
Ya as none of my employees will go downtown with me. Great pics
No one will go down town with you cause your such a bad ass mo fo!!

As far as the pics, next time we need you in some of those!
HD Street Glide

Old 01-21-2013, 10:45 PM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I guess I will post mine from earlier in here as well since you made a separate thread for it.

Fatdog

Quinlan

Flatlander_summit

RMK-King

Rhino

The meatball crew's sleds. "2011 RMK Assault, 3 2012 RMK Assaults and a 2013 Pro RMK.

Some Scenery

Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 01-22-2013, 07:52 AM
REBEL

Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Good times, guys!

I started compiling my helmet cam videos last night. I have about 6-1/2 minutes so far with a fair share to go...I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week. It's nothing real spectacular...but should still be fun to watch.

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it, and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion. Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS