Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 01-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Just Got Here

gosled is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bend area

I just helped my brother move to Sisters OR the other day and was wandering where the good riding areas are. When more snow falls I plan on visiting. Would need some help to fined some riding areas. I live up in Washington and there is plenty of riding up here but we also could use some fresh snow as well. I would put my skill level at intermediate and I ride a 2013 pro 800 163. Any takers to help out a out of stater. Did I mention that my brother is the new sergeant game warden in the area does not hurt to get to know him.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:11 PM

twostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from ARtwostroke Has earned a rub and tug from AR

lots of good riding. Your closest are Hoodoo(ray benson snopark), out hwy 242 and three creeks. You can ride to both from the end of hwy 242, it's closed in the winter, park where they stop plowing, turn right at les swchab in Sisters, you park about 7 miles from town on 242. three creeks is 16 miles and hoodoo about 20 from sisters.

Bachelor is our main riding area snoparks for bach are wanoga, vista, edison and dutchman. You can ride to this area from three creeks also, 13 mile trail ride, which would beat the 40 mile drive in your truck.

Paulina has two snoparks - ten mile and six mile, park at ten. cool stuff up there too, it'd be about an hour from sisters.

diamond lake/mt bailey is really good also but about 120 miles from sisters.

That should keep you busy and feel free to drop me a PM to ride, I ride often, laidoff so I'm free mid week.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Prospect

splinter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
splinter Has earned a rub and tug from ARsplinter Has earned a rub and tug from ARsplinter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We ride out of the three creeks parking lot quite a bit,alot better than the zoo on the bachelor side,and you can access most of the same country...
Old 01-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Just Got Here

gosled is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. Will have to try some of these out.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON