Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 01-18-2013, 12:34 AM
Just Got Here

2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Vents for the BCR Project sled!

Rocky - they will be on their way shortly! These are by far the most detailed, most layered logo vents ever done by 2Cool! And I LOVE the way they turned out! Can't wait to see them on the BCR Project Sled!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BCR Logo.jpg (62.8 KB, 253 views)
Old 01-18-2013, 12:37 AM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Looks great!
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 01-18-2013, 12:39 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Nice Tam.....
Old 01-18-2013, 07:53 AM
REBEL

SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Veeeery Nice 2COOL !!

SledHeadRacing

MotorFist

2CoolAirVents

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Old 01-18-2013, 08:15 AM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Those look awesome Tammy! Great work!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Prospect

splinter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
splinter Has earned a rub and tug from ARsplinter Has earned a rub and tug from ARsplinter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

WOW...look great,I've had great luck with 2Cool,and service is always top shelf....
Old 01-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Just Got Here

2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks everyone! I was very excited when Rocky contacted me and asked me to be a part of this sled build! When I got the logo I wasn't sure how that would go, but there's nothing like a good challenge!

Can't wait to see the sled complete!

T
Old 01-18-2013, 11:34 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

So these will be available to everyone now??

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

^^^*that

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
REBEL

kbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from AR
kbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from ARkbl6z Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Looking good.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO