Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 01-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Pictures from this weekend

There is a whole mess of pictures here.. you can spot BCR PROJECT REBEL PRO in a few of them

I want to start bye saying thanks to Trout Hunter and Kenya(2110) for showing us around on Saturday.. Had an awesome time, even when I thought I was going to have a stroke from pulling a skidoo up a hill by hand to get out that night .. Was a fun weekend with friends for sure..

The project sled was running amazing. The only time I touch the boondockers control box was to turn the boost from 3.6 to 5lbs.. I'm amazed at the power this thing has and how seamless it is. Feels like riding a big bore. Huge thanks to Gearhead, Rexburg Motor Sports, Boondocker, Fastrax, and many more to come... I'm still new to the picture and video deal and trying to get better.. So bear with me on getting that stuff to you guys..

Old 01-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Old 01-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Old 01-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Everybody got to take a little test ride on PROJECT REBEL PRO
This was the results everytime

Old 01-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Old 01-02-2013, 09:38 AM
"EDDIE GUMMER"

2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

NICE!!!!

Great to have you out.........to our terrible snow and flat terrain. sorry it was so wet and heavy

Last edited by 2110; 01-02-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Great work on the pics rikki, especially like the one of bRad and his fk this chit face.

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Very nice pics. Glad you got to test it out. Looks fun!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:30 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Very Nice!!!

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Just Got Here

polrmk is an unknown quantity at this point

After riding the Project Rebel Pro you will need to calm yourself down with a few Vegas Bombs!!! That is one impressive sled!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO