Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 12-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default The Maiden Voyage!!!!!

Its happening today... Will be posting pics if the wifi on the mountain is working...

Should be a fun day for sure..... And sounds like there will be more boxes of goodies sitting at home when we getget back..
Old 12-15-2012, 08:47 AM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

sounds like fun keep us posted! ride safe

Old 12-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Amazing first ride on project rebel today up at dubois... Put about 55 miles on today.. Took it easy for the first 25-30 for belt drive break in... Then it was time to let it rip.. The new tial setup from Boondocker is insane.. Bye far the fastest building boost I've seen... 5lbs on it feels like my 11 did on 10.lbs... Already tested out the Fastrax bumpers in the trees, those things are amazing.. Remember if your looking for oem parts hit up http://www.gearhead.com.. If you want one of these sleds contact rexburg motors.. They will get you setup and ready to ride!!!

Last edited by TROUT HUNTER; 12-15-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 AM
REBEL

Corins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Corins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from ARCorins Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So you only had 25-30 miles before ripping or just that today? I guess you aren't bothering with a "normal" break in procedure? Do you have a collar on your drive shaft or do you have a steel shaft put in?

Waiting on my collar to show up before I go for a ride, however I still have my 2010 M8 to use so it's not like I'm missing days, plus it is way too freakin cold to go out this last week anyway. When it's -40 I stay in the house.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corins View Post
So you only had 25-30 miles before ripping or just that today? I guess you aren't bothering with a "normal" break in procedure? Do you have a collar on your drive shaft or do you have a steel shaft put in?

Waiting on my collar to show up before I go for a ride, however I still have my 2010 M8 to use so it's not like I'm missing days, plus it is way too freakin cold to go out this last week anyway. When it's -40 I stay in the house.
Thats what I placed on the sled before seeing what it had.. I still watched/eased into bad ruts and didn't do any type of jumping with it, as this seems to be where a lot of people have been tearing up the drive belts.. Put another 30ish miles on the second day and that was pretty much WFO while playing.. You should still follow polaris breakin suggestions though ..

This sled as a steel 2012 drive shaft installed.. I will be posting up pics of install tonight.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Have a couple vids I will get posted up shortly
Old 12-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Very Long Member

papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's awesome rock. Glad she is a ripper. What have you decided to do about coupling the power to the rear skid? Going with the timbersled again?

Last edited by papafinger; 12-19-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papafinger View Post
That's awesome rock. Glad she is a ripper. What have you decided to do about coupling the power to the rear skid? Going with the timbersled again?
Unsure yet papa.. was actually surprised the rear skid holds it better than I had origanly planned.. But possibly a timbersled in its future.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Just Got Here

Ivan Landon is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Bcr Pro Build

We have installed many of the Boondockers turbo kits for the 2013 models and everyone feels that its the best horsepower and performance they have ever experienced. Also there is little need if any to tune on the magic box. But please watch the belt deflection because it is critical to performance and it gets tested rigorously with all those ponies.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO