Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Old 12-13-2012, 09:52 PM

dcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I still have to finish three sleds. But one will do so ill be there!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:55 PM

dcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdcracer92 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Presley if my clamps don't get here I might have to ride the cat. You might have to make a call seeing how I gave you mine!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:05 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

Levi , if my set does not show up by sat , I will take this set off and give back to you so you can ride your 13 , I can ride my 12 till the set shows up , are you going up on sunday..................
Old 12-15-2012, 07:11 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

looks like we are building up the base up on the pass , up to 30" with more coming today , sunday should be good to go............
Old 12-15-2012, 10:00 AM

chsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from ARchsdaddy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Have fun guys. I had my clutches rebuilt and am waiting on a sheave adjuster to show up. Ughh! Looks like I can't go until after New Years. We'll be in FL fishing for a couple weeks.

Be careful, avy danger is high today with another 12" on the way it's gonna get worse.

https://avalanche.state.co.us/pub_bc_avo.php?zone_id=8

Natural avalanches are likely and human-triggered avalanches are very likely today. The snowpack will remain sensitive through the weekend. Whumpfing sounds and cracking are sure signs of a weak snowpack. Look for recent signs of avalanche activity. You should avoid slopes steeper than 30 degrees in these areas. Do not underestimate the consequences of even a small slide dragging you through trees and rocks or burying you deeply in a terrain trap.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM
REBEL

hope no avi's, but hope its DEEEEEEEEPPPPP.................
Old 12-15-2012, 02:28 PM
REBEL

TheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheFlyingFynn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thought you would be riding today BF?
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM
REBEL

was supposed to , but , had a client call early this morning with a roof leak , so went to take care of that , really did not mind , she is a hot looking lady , so will be going up early a.m.................
Old 12-15-2012, 10:08 PM

usafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from ARusafric Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I am riding Monday really & dont want to go all the way to Cumbres pass on my first ride. Anywhere else closer to Albq to ride???

Last edited by usafric; 12-16-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
REBEL

nowhere closer , it was DEEEEEEP up there , no base but still fun.............
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Tags
chama, cumbres, rosedale, rosedale motorsports