Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 12-03-2012, 04:52 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Wish I had one. Looking forward to more pics and info.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:33 PM

xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

build look good. cant wait to see the outcome!

Nothing better than two stroke smoke

http://www.fishingbuddy.com

Member of Roughrider Snowmobile Club

2011 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"
1999 Polaris XC 600 141" (gonna be missed)
1979 Polaris Gemini

Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Looking good!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:32 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

I'll be watching this one. Looks like a fun sled.

You need to talk with Dizz for a video edit.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)

Last edited by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212; 12-04-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Corduroy Racer

Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
I'll be watching this one. Looks like a fun sled.

You need to talk with Dizz for a video edit.
Rebel picked up some black friday goodies and will be doing video edits... there is a bit of a learning curve, and I am sure Dizz will be available to answer some editing questions and provide pointers!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ya I'm new to this whole video editing stuff.. But hey, have to start somewhere... Its actually going better than I expected (unsure if thats a good thing or not) LMAO.....
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Nice trailer sticker.... lol

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 12-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
Nice trailer sticker.... lol
HAHAHAHA... Lets just say that trailer sticker was not "stock" to when we bought the trailer.. It some how magically appeared while in the possession of the WA crew..
Old 12-05-2012, 08:46 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
HAHAHAHA... Lets just say that trailer sticker was not "stock" to when we bought the trailer.. It some how magically appeared while in the possession of the WA crew..
Crew?? Where do I sign up??
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Speaking of stickers... Did some peeling of stickers on the sled yesterday while Elkaholic was up for a chat and a few more tonight.

If you ever have a problem with the "glue" that is left behind, I found the solution.

Stuff works amazing, you should be able to find it at any parts store. Cost me $12 bucks... Wipes off clean and doesn't leave a residue... It does say to test a spot out before using on paint and such, I haven't had an issue with it yet.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO