Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Just Got Here

longtrackedharley is an unknown quantity at this point

B Rad thanks for gettin something goin on here!
Commin back to the Filling Station anytime soon?

LET IT SNOW
Old 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Prospect

Stumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Radical View Post
Blackbear Snotel is reading 62 inches this morning!! Time to go riding!! 15 sleeps to go.

Wow that sounds awesome!! Wish I was heading out with you.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Prospect

Ace Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Woke up to about 4 inches of the white stuff this morning & still coming down hard! Looks like a ride is in store for tomorrow.

Cabin Rentals in West Yellowstone
www.cabinswestyellowstone.com

Hi Country Snowmobiles Webcam
http://westyellowstonewebcams.com/WY...nowmobiles.php
Old 12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Radical View Post
How long are you staying?? I suppose you will not be there on the 26th to ride with us.
Look at your calendar as I'll be back Feb 13th for a few days.

p.s. As for my signature line.. got to try to help those who always help others!

B-
Well,that's it, after checking out the web cam and reading Ace's last report, I am heading down tomorrow! Looking good! Staying at Kurt & Shel's. I will be there until the 19th-20th. Sorry Brad, won't be able to hook up with you guys then. Other times I probably be down are from Jan 16th-22nd and Feb 20th-28th. So maybe we will see you then. How about a surprise visit from Chuck! That would be great!
P.S. I will take and post pictures when I get back.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Just Got Here

mountainsnopro is an unknown quantity at this point

Going sledding over xmas 22-26 with my 3 teenage children. Trying to decide between Tog, Big Horns, and West. Never been to Tog, Horns questionable snow, West snow? 9hrs to horns, 14 tog, 14 west. Familar with area in West always stay with Kurt & Shell have a great time. Just worried about snow being decent. How good is it now? Chance of storms next 10 days? Cabin Creek? Lionshead? Black Canyon? whats the skinny?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Prospect

B-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsnopro View Post
Going sledding over xmas 22-26 with my 3 teenage children. Trying to decide between Tog, Big Horns, and West. Never been to Tog, Horns questionable snow, West snow? 9hrs to horns, 14 tog, 14 west. Familar with area in West always stay with Kurt & Shell have a great time. Just worried about snow being decent. How good is it now? Chance of storms next 10 days? Cabin Creek? Lionshead? Black Canyon? whats the skinny?
The snowtel levels in West are the best that I have seen in YEARS.
fairly Stable base with snow depth above 7000 ft that is usually mid january.
The Christmas to New Years Riders will be very pleased. in dec of 09 we got a dump while we were there and it was epic at only 55 inches.

You can't go wrong going to West and there is other stuff to do there where you will miss that in other places. Be careful around Lionhead or ride other areas, especially if you have newbies. there is tons of avy free fun to be had south of town.. "look for power lines" lots of mild technical sidehills and good play areas for younger riders.

B-

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Prospect

B-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Powder View Post
Woke up to about 4 inches of the white stuff this morning & still coming down hard! Looks like a ride is in store for tomorrow.
We will be waiting on your pics and video!!
if you get a day off come join Nick and I for a ride on the 28th or 29th.
that will probably be Cabin\Skyline day.
And I'm going to rent a XM one of those days to. Going to upgrade after this season.

B-

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Prospect

Ace Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from ARAce Powder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Had some of our buddies fron ND out yesterday and they said the riding and conditions are GREAT! Heading out this morning with them, should have a few pits dug for avalanche updates and hopefully a few pictures of Powder to post if I can figure out this new "smarter than me" phone.

Cabin Rentals in West Yellowstone
www.cabinswestyellowstone.com

Hi Country Snowmobiles Webcam
http://westyellowstonewebcams.com/WY...nowmobiles.php
Old 12-13-2012, 10:15 AM

andym2001 Has earned a rub and tug from ARandym2001 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Really good to see some activity on BCR again, and snow in West! Looking forward to the first week in February!

2014/2015 Riding Season Pictures: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1G4Tcsm9HFSp
Old 12-13-2012, 05:32 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

be there in less then 2 wks
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA