Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 PM

sledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default haha

CCman that is too funny... kinda weird but if anybody can do it, its our boy.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:04 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Well OK, if everyone's jumping, I might as well have my foot in the door also.

BMWMS called me, and told me he jumped.

So, I see the Trinities is getting primed for the season. They say it's still got a ways to go though. I may be starting a littel late this year. But, I got my stickers and trailer tag, yesterday. The XP is ready to rock.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:15 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONCRETEMAN View Post
wade looks crazy in this one

That was my serious look. Gotta put on the game face when your riding with BMWMS and CCman.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice to see you made the transition wade
Old 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
REBEL

BMWMS, he needs to get his arms down, when he's riding.

James handing out some lessons:
Old 11-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Prospect

Bury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well; at least you didn't show the pick of me with the sled pouring gas on top of me
Old 11-18-2009, 10:17 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bury Me With My sled View Post
Well; at least you didn't show the pick of me with the sled pouring gas on top of me
Nope, that one you really earned. That was a nasty hill, in thick trees. The gas one, well, you just fell off your sled.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

so let me get this right, I'm the only cat rider is a pack of doos?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Prospect

Bury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
so let me get this right, I'm the only cat rider is a pack of doos?
You don't have to be..........we all know you really want a doo since you have been putting doo parts on your cat anyway
Old 11-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bury Me With My sled View Post
You don't have to be..........we all know you really want a doo since you have been putting doo parts on your cat anyway
He only put it on his sled after beoncee towed him out up at brundage. Moco just kept saying man that xp sure has a purrdy bumper where do ya suppose a guy could get one of them their xp bumpers.

Last edited by CONCRETEMAN; 11-19-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO