Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONCRETEMAN View Post
You knw i was looking for a spot for lunch and a brew
and to plant some spring flowers too!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

first pic is a perfect side swath park job signaling you to come on up for lunch.Second pic is me saying look rmkswim is ready for lunch also lol
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONCRETEMAN View Post
first pic is a perfect side swath park job signaling you to come on up for lunch.Second pic is me saying look rmkswim is ready for lunch also lol
if only i had a sled to make it up the hill that high
Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default more pics

wade looks crazy in this one

my wife knows who owens the xp after 20 mile 2up un my gas tank cuz her polarazz blew up

Old 11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Prospect

It better snow soon I may be going a little koookooo

Old 11-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
if only i had a sled to make it up the hill that high
all the props to you that day bro you went all the way over that hill too bad i cant say the same. ''ohh well'' new ride ha ha long live skidoo
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Captain Stick Head

looks like swim sold the d8 now i will worry........
Old 11-15-2009, 01:46 PM

sledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledhauler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default hello ...

so looks like i found you guys. i SOOOO wanted to change the name and just mess with you guys for fun but...

so this is your new digs? nice! i was going to say lets limit who knows buuttt MOCO beat me here. hey is it weird that he didn't say anything on the phone the other day about moving here?! whatever! ha

k so I'll be back when the snow gets deeper. heading to the desert to do the 2 wheel tango 2morow.

cya,

Hauler

PS. we should do a pre-season mixer to set the mood for the year. vids, pix, drinks and maybe MOCO could do a demo on piston replacement for us. hahaha "love ya man!"
Old 11-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Prospect

Bury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARBury Me With My sled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well it's official......Jumped staight out of snowest and right into Rebel Looking forward in coming to the darkside now
Old 11-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledhauler View Post
so looks like i found you guys. i SOOOO wanted to change the name and just mess with you guys for fun but...

so this is your new digs? nice! i was going to say lets limit who knows buuttt MOCO beat me here. hey is it weird that he didn't say anything on the phone the other day about moving here?! whatever! ha

k so I'll be back when the snow gets deeper. heading to the desert to do the 2 wheel tango 2morow.

cya,

Hauler

PS. we should do a pre-season mixer to set the mood for the year. vids, pix, drinks and maybe MOCO could do a demo on piston replacement for us. hahaha "love ya man!"
"moco could do a piston "we will need a lot of lube for that little show
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO