Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT

Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Prospect

Alaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from ARAlaskanparret Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My rail tips do look pretty chewed up... The anti-ratchet drivers should solve this. I'll run the new track with this set up with somewhat tighter than normal track tension and the first sign of my drive lugs getting chewed up ill take out my current driveshaft and get the BDX lightweight driveshaft. After the track and everything else I'm running low on toy funds.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Just Got Here

9.90 Camaro Has earned a rub and tug from AR9.90 Camaro Has earned a rub and tug from AR9.90 Camaro Has earned a rub and tug from AR9.90 Camaro Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Also Look At The Bottom Cross Shaft On The Front Shock In The Skid Frame It Rubs On The Lugs Like That If You Hyfax Gets Worn Bad!! And I Think The 05's Were Worse For This Than The 06's They Changed the Diamiter Of The Bottom Cross Shaft In 06
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9.90 Camaro View Post
Also Look At The Bottom Cross Shaft On The Front Shock In The Skid Frame It Rubs On The Lugs Like That If You Hyfax Gets Worn Bad!! And I Think The 05's Were Worse For This Than The 06's They Changed the Diamiter Of The Bottom Cross Shaft In 06
Very good point! the shaft on the 5 is so large when the hyfx even gets half way it rubs.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:22 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Like this...................

BCR Apparel Here

]
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT