Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 11-24-2013, 07:55 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

that was the end of pictures as we headed across hwy 50 very very lonely rd at one point we went 147 miles with no towns...yikes...we made our way to sturgis met up with bunch our friends but by that time i was ready to be home so i stayed a day and took off early to make it back home sat afternoon....great trip alot great stuff to see in this country..........

Last edited by firecatguy; 11-24-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:18 AM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Thanks for taking the time to post the story and pics from what looked like an epic road trip

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 05-06-2014, 06:47 PM
REBEL

augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR
augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I got to the party late! What happened to the pic's?

Momma alway's said, "if ya got's ta be dumb, ya got's ta be tough"

refugee #1799
Old 05-07-2014, 06:31 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by augerin View Post
I got to the party late! What happened to the pic's?
I was fuwcking with photbucket and something went wrong

I will try and fix it
Old 05-08-2014, 07:27 AM
I like saying Undies

tried to fix it but i think Photobucket scrambled the codes so they are no good.....♥♥♥♥
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES