Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 12-23-2012, 08:13 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
anyone know anything about the Hells Canyon Area?????

really like to take this route

http://www.myscenicdrives.com/drives...n-scenic-byway

google maps not showing anything as for roads like to know if they are tar? any towns in there?
I think my in-laws drove that road a few years ago. Lots of curves. If the pictures that I am thinking of are that road the pavement wasn't the best looking. I will ask him tomorrow night and get back to ya.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:14 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Thanks X.......
Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 AM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
anyone know anything about the Hells Canyon Area?????

really like to take this route

http://www.myscenicdrives.com/drives...n-scenic-byway

google maps not showing anything as for roads like to know if they are tar? any towns in there?
Awesome ride. There's a rally there in June. Baker is base camp. Plenty of little towns with fuel and grub.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Awesome ride. There's a rally there in June. Baker is base camp. Plenty of little towns with fuel and grub.
thanks I looked up the rally and we will be 10 days to late, that would been good timing to be there at same time but maybe a steel head trip down snake might be in order or a jet boat ride.........

Last edited by firecatguy; 01-02-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Got connections on the fishing and boat ride FCG. Sending your 4 ride maps tomorrow. Just looking at them makes my wanna cruise. Hope to see ya out this way. EW
Old 01-05-2013, 06:47 AM
I like saying Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW View Post
Got connections on the fishing and boat ride FCG. Sending your 4 ride maps tomorrow. Just looking at them makes my wanna cruise. Hope to see ya out this way. EW
The jet Boat looks like a blast....hate to say it but I am ready to ride also
Old 01-06-2013, 05:24 AM
I like saying Undies

Eric got the maps yesterday thanks alot you guys look like you have some great riding over there cant wait to see your area looking forward to meeting you.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53 PM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No problem man, lets stay in touch as it gets closer and make sure I get some big red X's on the calendar. Lookin forward to it too. EW

Last edited by EricW; 01-08-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
REBEL

woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR
woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR

sounds like a trip of a life time FCG ,
Old 01-09-2013, 06:54 AM
I like saying Undies

thanks again guys for all the info helps alot when making the route......

yeap wag thats what I am calling it.......got the signed ok from boss yesterday...july 20th to aug 12........whoooohooooooo......
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES