Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
Default Bike Trip to the west!!!!

I am in the planing stages of a Bike trip next summer and could use some help from locals along the way and this site is great for that so here it is! if you have any secrect or must do must see or must ride roads etc please tell me about it....

so here the plan leave mn via hwy 2 across nodak and mt to whitefish mt we plan to ride around glacier national park then head over to Seattle or Portland Wash then take 101 south to Cali thru Oregon then hwy1 in cali to Sacremento then over to tahoe from there to salt lake city we will head north to jackson hole and into park across beartooth to billings.....that is the short verson I could use some ideas on best roads to acomplish this I am not one for interstates so we like to try and stay off 90,94 and 80 as much as poss.
thanks pat
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

cali red woods is why we are going to norcal.......I belive 101 is going to be a great road?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

rattlesnake grade

been planning a trip up there have friends that have rode it and i guess it is very fun if you want the twisties and elevation

if you are coming any where close to boise it would be awsome to put a face to the name

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 09-13-2012, 09:19 PM
I like saying Undies

wow that road looks awsome....is that by the coast?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:25 PM
I like saying Undies

ok I found it tha is very do able....thanks
Old 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

not a problem hopefully its not to far out of the way

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hwy 101 and Hwy1(in cali) awesome drive but remember very time consuming! redwoods are great avenue of the giants is cool northern cali

Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM
I like saying Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudeyes View Post
Hwy 101 and Hwy1(in cali) awesome drive but remember very time consuming! redwoods are great avenue of the giants is cool northern cali
going give ourselfs 4 or 5 days to get from Wash to Sacramento....if we have any xtra time from that we will use that up in yellowstone......
Old 09-13-2012, 09:32 PM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

oh yeah one more thing Cannon Beach Oregon Ecola State Park is a beutiful beach but looking at it may be a little too far northwest of Portland

Last edited by mudeyes; 09-13-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM
REBEL

you"re going to love the drive along the coast only have done some of it in a rental car but would do see it again on a bike.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES