Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > GPS / SAFETY / COMMUNICATION DEVICES

Old 09-05-2012, 01:49 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Default NEW TOPIC Avy Pack Go!!

I need one my last one vanished so tell me what you would buy and why.. Thxs for all the input...

TB.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

No one is going to say anything???
Old 09-06-2012, 12:23 PM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

avalanches generally don't happen in the trailer/parking lot

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:32 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

ABS30
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Like my Float 30, BCA has a new sled specific lineup coming out and should be on display at the sled shows...

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 09-08-2012, 03:21 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

BCA Float 30 here, no complaints.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 09-08-2012, 11:05 AM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

I like that new float 22. I think that is in my future

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 09-08-2012, 02:46 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Looking this fall too. I've been using a buddy's Snowpulse Highmark 30 for the last couple years as he's taken a hiatus on riding. Time to buy my own. The Snowpulse 30 is just too heavy. I've downsized what's in my pack by a lot to drop weight, but even empty, it's a little much. I really like the idea of the wrap-around head style of airbag, but want to go with a smaller, lighter pack. I'd consider the Prorider 15, but I'm not a fan of the blue on it.

Anything new coming out that may peak my interest?
Rebel #244
Old 09-17-2012, 01:22 PM
AVALANCHE EXPERT

AvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from ARAvalancheSafetyDude Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beels View Post
Looking this fall too. I've been using a buddy's Snowpulse Highmark 30 for the last couple years as he's taken a hiatus on riding. Time to buy my own. The Snowpulse 30 is just too heavy. I've downsized what's in my pack by a lot to drop weight, but even empty, it's a little much. I really like the idea of the wrap-around head style of airbag, but want to go with a smaller, lighter pack. I'd consider the Prorider 15, but I'm not a fan of the blue on it.

Anything new coming out that may peak my interest?
SnowPulse redesigned the Highmark pack last year and made it a little bit smaller. It's now a 22L instead of a 30L. Those who bought the 22L last year have loved it (and it's the same this year; no changes at all). 22 liters is about the perfect size for most sledders. Just throwing that out there in case you really liked the Highmark 30 but wish it was just a little smaller. You can check it out Here
www.SnowBigDeal.com
1-877-SNOW-BIG - Toll Free
1-435-462-7667 - Direct

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:32 PM
REBEL

XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP
XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP

Boo, you need to buy my ABS in the classifieds! hahahaha.

Honestly if I was buying today, I'd buy either the new BCA throttle or the ABS vario with the SB15 bag attachment.
Rebel #86

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > GPS / SAFETY / COMMUNICATION DEVICES