Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS > POLARIS 900

Old 12-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Prospect

bannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARbannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARbannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 05 900 rmk hp

Does anybody know the stock hp of the 05 900 rmk? Mine also has fire n ice airbox, slp pipe and can. I am just trying to get a estimate of what my sleds putting out.
thanks

Last edited by bannockrider; 12-28-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:56 AM

Ghostwhite Has earned a reach around from Rebel

It puts out Tractor like Torque?
Old 12-28-2009, 12:06 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannockrider View Post
Does anybody know the stock hp of the 05 900 rmk? Mine also has fire n ice airbox, slp pipe and can. I am just trying to get a estimate of what my sleds putting out.
thanks
Tons.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:17 PM

BIGGDAWG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGGDAWG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGGDAWG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

according t slp around 165 with their set up at sea level. does it really matter? it pulls like a tractor and can beat most sleds out there. ride and enjoy

2005 900 rmk
, slp pipe,cpi can,timbersled rear suspension kit, 159x2 1/8x15, re geared 19/39, Team tied secondary 75-59 .46/ 75-57 .46, 11-76's, slp blue/pink spring,8" bar riser,floats,2006 975 big bore,09 front end,vanamberg bumper extension
Great guys to deal with:treeslut,dmj1,treedog,jafraune,Dragonslayer1,guido xpress, POLZINHUNTER, Fatboyzfrenchy,MacDawg productions,paramuir
Old 12-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Prospect

bannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARbannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARbannockrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGDAWG View Post
according t slp around 165 with their set up at sea level. does it really matter? it pulls like a tractor and can beat most sleds out there. ride and enjoy
thanks, it doesnt really matter i was just wondering.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Prospect

GRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
GRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGRASSDRAGGER738 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i beat one with my 600 in a grass drag while tuning holeshot is about the only way to do it
SLP twin pipes with stingers
lots of fun to ride i grass drag this sled in the fall and ride it in the mountains all winter with suspension and clutch tuning only

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS > POLARIS 900