Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 09-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Prospect

hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Kosovo... I think you missread my post. I was just busting your balls, hence the laughing, winky guy and smiley face. My basic point was, I don't give a rats ass what you do on your bike, and hope that you don't care what I do on mine.

I do feel a little sorry for you though, are you saying you don't enjoy riding your bike at all, that it's only to save money and if you had enough money you would quit riding?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:24 AM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The three dozen or so miles I put in on the roads (gotta run some fuel through the wifes ZL 600 every year, she won't!) I will wave if someone waves MOST of the time. Not a priority. On the trail is a different story. I ALWAYS let them know how many are behind me. Nothing worse than thinking you've seen the last in the group on singletrack only to find one more on a blind corner.

No, I don't think you’re an ass for not waving. LMAO at the bike class wars! Buddy used to say "two wheels, two handgrips and one D-bag…" in describing one group in particular. Not sure I agree with that, know some great guys in that group but think it when I see the "hardcore" guys sometimes.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Prospect

hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from ARhobbes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Bike class wars.. lmao. I remember when it was the Harley guys that discriminated against everyone else. Now if you ride a Harley you are automatically bunched in with all the doucheknuckles and yuppie fawks that bought em in the last 10 years. I'm partial to old Harleys mostly because of what they represent. Good old American work ethic. They are loud, leak oil, run rough and are a general pain in the ass, but I love em and I love riding em.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:25 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
Bike class wars.. lmao. I remember when it was the Harley guys that discriminated against everyone else. Now if you ride a Harley you are automatically bunched in with all the doucheknuckles and yuppie fawks that bought em in the last 10 years. I'm partial to old Harleys mostly because of what they represent. Good old American work ethic. They are loud, leak oil, run rough and are a general pain in the ass, but I love em and I love riding em.
cough cough tell us what you picked up this year

I just like giving you HD guys crap, no different then giving buds crap over anything else. But ya gotta admit the middle aged, never ridden a bike, brand new HD owners do make it really easy to make fun of HD owners.

Now if only my fazer wouldn't leak from the shifter when left in gear. Guess I could get the cylinders rebuilt next spring and solve that problem.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!

Last edited by xrated; 09-12-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
cough cough tell us what you picked up this year

I just like giving you HD guys crap, no different then giving buds crap over anything else. But ya gotta admit the middle aged, never ridden a bike, brand new HD owners do make it really easy to make fun of HD owners.

Now if only my fazer wouldn't leak from the shifter when left in gear. Guess I could get the cylinders rebuilt next spring and solve that problem.
Hey, I turned 40 this year... I'm now allowed to own a geezer glide. I just don't have to put chrome, tassles, and every live to ride/ride to live cover I can find on it.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:05 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
Hey, I turned 40 this year... I'm now allowed to own a geezer glide. I just don't have to put chrome, tassles, and every live to ride/ride to live cover I can find on it.
I hear powder coat and go fast parts are the new chrome and tassles

Want me to submit an app for your local H.O.G. chapter?

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

I think anyone that rides a bike has my respect no matter if your a guy who just bought it cuz your kids are gone, or you now have a little xtra money!! I agree alot bikes get way to many add ons!! but then its there bike so good for them....its way to hard to group a bike and a set rider as the lines are blury now and thats great!! you see every type rider riding every type bike.......I just think its great, no matter what you call riding if you have 2 wheels in your garage your good in my eyes....just find it funny the "tuff" guy stuff you see from guys who dont ride then talk about riding, then judge everyone.....I ride and know alot people who have bikes from the weekend warriors to the "hardcore" and I think we have room for them all.. the funny part is the ones who tell you hard hardcore of a rider they are......snowmobile world and MC world are so close its just track vs tires as the same issue and the same type of people in both sports with same issues

Last edited by firecatguy; 09-12-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:54 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
But ya gotta admit the middle aged, never ridden a bike, brand new HD owners do make it really easy to make fun of HD owners.
I like watching them take off from a stop. You can tell the real newbys by how long it takes them to get their feet up on the controls! They kind of wobble too. Good stuff!
Old 09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

What's real fun is to roll to a stop and not put your foot down.

It's easier with bald tires. And really fun when you and theb ike are covered in mud.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 09-12-2012, 03:26 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
What's real fun is to roll to a stop and not put your foot down.

It's easier with bald tires. And really fun when you and theb ike are covered in mud.
gas and rear brake
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES