Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Hustler

kosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLP
kosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLP

Wow, Some of you sunshine warriors get pretty sensitive...

Hobbes, you got one thing right. I ride to work all the time. Its year around too and i'm proud of it. I save a ton of money. In fact, I ride everywhere because the money I save goes into my truck and sled in the winter. That's how I afford to sled and I am proud of it too.

I don't ride for pleasure. My bikes are tools for me to get places, nothing more. I don't think I'm a "motorcycler". I don't wear gay tight fitting joe rocket suits and play organ donor nor do I slap on gay leather chaps and crap and play "outlaw biker". lol So please don't stereotype me.
I don't go out of my way not to say hi. I just don't wave. I don't know anyone riding a bike I pass so why would I? That would be like waving at everyone I pass driving a toyota truck because i own one. I don't really think that makes me an asshole..

And yes, I'll wave at the guy that waves at me during winter. Because it only happens like once a month and I can relate to that guy. For one reason or another he is riding in it like me, making a living on the cheap and I can respect that.

firecatguy, You got the whole post wrong. I take it I struck a nerve.. I am sorry for that if I did.
No. I don't worry about it. I was just curious. The guy called me a "fawking azzhole" for no reason imo. Nowhere in my post does it say I hate anyone. It says I hate summer for a reason.
I was describing a stereotypical douchbag that is prevalent on the roads this time of year who got angry at me for not waving at him. Nor did I say my brand is the only one. And the fact that I log over 50,000 miles a year does not qualify me as a poser in the least. I don't always ride alone and I have regulars that form up on me. I am certainly not crying in the least.
I don't hate Harley riders either. I ride with a guy with a Dyna year around. He doesn't wave either. Funny, he jokes Harley riders more than I do. I think the whole stupid leather, stud, embroyderd thing is gay though. I think the tassels are gay. I really think the 500db exhaust rattling the fluid in my brain is gay. So do most people trying to go through life and keep their hearing. This is my free opinion. The whole "outlaw biker" image has gotten so out of control. It used to be people did it to stand out and be individuals. Now, they all look alike and what used to be unique is mainstream.
Kind of funny though, a bunch of people who all look the same; who's bikes all sound the same. Trying to portray an image...lol
O.k. I feel better now

So anyways, I guess I'll take it as a couple of Yes votes?

M1K
Member-NCBA, SAWS, NWGC, SME
junkie#298
Team Busch Light
Old 09-08-2012, 03:19 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

All this over a simple question..........wave or not to wave, kinda funny.

Bottom line, I ride because I like to ride, not because it defines who I am or what I'm about. Do I wave......yes, do I wave all the time........no. Do I really care either way.........mmmm, not really.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 09-08-2012, 08:52 AM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I wave to everyone even when I am driving a car/truck. Its a way to see if they actually see me...I am also really friendly...I'm the one flirting at the check out stand or telling lame jokes...
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

the last guy i knew who rode his mc to work in the winter rode in ft snow no problem....he is dead from geting hit by a car in the winter....there a reason you dont ride snowmobiles on the hwy and by no means did you strike a cord with me....

Last edited by firecatguy; 09-09-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Wow I think a few of you need some monkey butt powder. Some chapped asses in here

I just wish I could ride this year....stupid hip surgery anyways./

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:43 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

sooo let me ge this straight....some guy says he a dickhead and dont think anyone is a biker but him....we say wtf dont care wave if you like....then some guy who has not even rode a bike more than 10 miles to work says we all have a chapped ass....yeap big time bikers here
Old 09-10-2012, 07:44 AM
I like saying Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
sooo let me ge this straight....some guy says he a dickhead and dont think anyone is a biker but him....we say wtf dont care wave if you like....then some guy who has not even rode a bike more than 10 miles to work says we all have a chapped ass....yeap big time bikers here
opps forgot the
Old 09-10-2012, 07:58 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
whew, glad it is 26 miles to work for me

We need to ride one day next summer Pat!!! And eat at John Hardys

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 AM
I like saying Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
whew, glad it is 26 miles to work for me

We need to ride one day next summer Pat!!! And eat at John Hardys
be down there in 2 weeks doing the same ride we did last month to john hardeys then down to end of hwy 52 threw the twistys over to lacrosse then up river home...love that ride!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
All this over a simple question..........wave or not to wave, kinda funny.

Bottom line, I ride because I like to ride, not because it defines who I am or what I'm about. Do I wave......yes, do I wave all the time........no. Do I really care either way.........mmmm, not really.

exactly

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES