Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING

Old 06-13-2012, 01:30 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
Default FINALLY!!!

I drew a "big bull" lotto tag here in WA for Elk after 9 years of putting in for this tag for the modern season. I see monster bulls every year and can only admire them. This year I finally get to pull the trigger!! The even better thing is we put in as a group so 1 draw = all draw. We have 5 big bull tags in camp!! Normally here in WA you can only shoot spikes, this year it's game on!!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

nice congrats

we dont find out untill july 10th

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 06-13-2012, 01:37 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001rmk700 View Post
nice congrats

we dont find out untill july 10th
Dang, that's late! I thought you guys could shoot anything you want in ID?
Old 06-13-2012, 01:41 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

we have general season hunts and then controlled hunts. the controlled hunts you have to put in for and then fish and game will draw tags. normally alot better chance in controlled hunt

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 AM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

In our small group we drew a cow tag, so hopefully some camo meat there. I too had a nice 5 pt walk out in front of me and stood broadside at about 75 yrds. Would of been a tough pack tho, maybe 3 rolls and it would of been in the back of the truck.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:03 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
In our small group we drew a cow tag, so hopefully some camo meat there. I too had a nice 5 pt walk out in front of me and stood broadside at about 75 yrds. Would of been a tough pack tho, maybe 3 rolls and it would of been in the back of the truck.
Nice! We will be in the Bethel unit this year as that's where we got the 5 bull tags. Our same group will have 10 points for cows next year too as well as 10 points for Quality bull.. Should be a fun next few years. You obviously hunt the East side too as you didn't pop the 3pt.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:54 PM
You Should See my Van

woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP
woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP

Congrats EBB!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
I can't believe I am going to say this but Woodzy is right....
Old 06-21-2012, 09:38 AM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbigbore View Post
Nice! We will be in the Bethel unit this year as that's where we got the 5 bull tags. Our same group will have 10 points for cows next year too as well as 10 points for Quality bull.. Should be a fun next few years. You obviously hunt the East side too as you didn't pop the 3pt.
Hells bells thats the area we hunt!! We camp up on the ridge above Oak Cr. overlooking hwy 12. Will be there for deer on weekends and stay the whole week of elk. It takes us about an hour to get to camp once we hit the gravel roads
Old 06-21-2012, 10:40 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
Hells bells thats the area we hunt!! We camp up on the ridge above Oak Cr. overlooking hwy 12. Will be there for deer on weekends and stay the whole week of elk. It takes us about an hour to get to camp once we hit the gravel roads
Wow that's great, we will have to hook up for a beer or 10. We usually hunt the Nile so I'm not sure where we are going to camp yet. We are joining a group that has generations of experience. They usually camp up by rattle snake if that makes sense to you.

We will be up there for the second weekend of deer season and our season opens on Monday morning after deer. Do you guys ever see any bucks? We hunt the Methow and I have a doe tag to fill up there this year.

Here's a few pics from last years bust of a buck hunt.

All we saw were these and a few does an bears every day

First time on a horse in years..
Old 06-21-2012, 12:04 PM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

Fawk yea EBB! Good Luck, I didn't get drawn for anything this year, buddy drew quality deer in watershed though!

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING