Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 03-31-2011, 12:02 AM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Default Quick update from 2011

Had a nice ride Sat March 26th Snow was good, over a foot of new.

The wrenching started early, didnt even get the turbo loaded and it needed work, and we were unsuccessful installing the muffpot.

Then it continued in the parking lot new weight pin installed, once again stupid turbos

Finally off to riding

Good sun and friends

Little technincal difficulty in the top of the chimney above bloomington lake

Just for trump, even cats like trees

nice work powderhound

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Sweet pics Crash...............
Old 04-12-2011, 12:20 AM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Went for a nice little spring ride April 7th, miserable day to be on the snow.
You will remember this picture of the hill above bloomington lake from a while ago

Well here it is when there is 18" of new snow on top of it.

I've never seen it before like that, so we had to remedy that problem. Well i didnt get any pictures of it after we were done, This was taken from the top of the chimney looking back down the hill. The speck down there is a sled sitting on the lake.

proof it was me up there

Good group of friends 4 sleds and mines the only one that doesnt have a blower on it.............its getting harder to keep up as usual

Of course the turbos still like trees!!

only a few feet down

All in all its been a great season of riding in southern idaho, hope for about 6 more updates. I will try to keep taking pics, theres only about 120" left on the ground right now.

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 04-12-2011, 12:21 AM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

One last pic of a cat trying to hide in a tree

Old 04-12-2011, 12:35 AM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

Sweet pics crashy
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:12 PM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

guess nobody cares

Old 04-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

sweet stuff will be putting upt some pics in the trins ...of todays ride..
Old 05-01-2011, 11:18 AM

Stafford Has earned a rub and tug from ARStafford Has earned a rub and tug from ARStafford Has earned a rub and tug from ARStafford Has earned a rub and tug from ARStafford Has earned a rub and tug from ARStafford Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Your lucky to live so close Bloomington is one of my favorite places. Nice pics man...BTW-not all cat turbos break down all the time
Old 11-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Prospect

mmsports Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mmsports Has earned a rub and tug from ARmmsports Has earned a rub and tug from ARmmsports Has earned a rub and tug from ARmmsports Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default bridger in bloomington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRN...e_gdata_player

This is the same day as the pics.

BCR Gauge lift special 29.95

http://hubsperformance.com/
Old 12-19-2011, 03:57 PM

Powderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsports View Post
Video does not give it credit on how steep that sucker iS !!!!!
!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO