Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS

Old 09-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Just Got Here

TurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here is a picture of my pontoon when I bought it march 1st this yr

Here she is the first day on the water the weekend before Memorial weekend

During the process I installed an I/O
New carpet prep and painted the sides and built a custom center counsel. With GPS and plenty of Gauges

Here some wakeboard behind it and a video of my wife riding my stand up for the first time.

Also here is a pic of my old pontoon but I still have all the skis.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:15 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

WOW. What a transformation, those seats and council are awesome!

What are the skis?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Just Got Here

TurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTurboM700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
WOW. What a transformation, those seats and council are awesome!

What are the skis?
Thanks

2 89 JS550 and mid 2000 Sea-doo.

On of JS550 has a 750 single carb in it now.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:22 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Nice! I have always wanted to try a motor conversion ski. Do you know if its a big pin 750 (later models) or a small pin 750? (earlier models)
Old 09-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Just Got Here

I'm not 100% sure but I believe its a small pin. Thing flat out rips the only down side to it is the hull is starting to get weak around the pole section.

I'm currently looking for an X2 chassis to put the 750 in. As I rode a 750 twin carb X2 and that thing was crazy fun to ride. About as close as you can get to snowmobiling on water.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:36 AM
CAPTAIN

I have a wave jammer project that has been dragging on for a few years. I hope to finish it this winter though. For now I have a replacment stock 500cc to go in it, but I have really been contemplating putting a 701 (because its an easy swap) or something bigger like an 1100 kawi triple in it (more difficult, but those motors are not hard to find). THAT would be a ripper!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:16 PM
CAPTAIN

Again, sick of our chitty winter and dreaming of summer.
And cleaning out the photobucket account.

Here's a little interesting project I picked up last summer.
Did a little research, but didnt find a whole lot. Its mid 50's from what I have read. Manufactured in Minnesota. Little chrysler motor. It a bit dirty in these photos. Was the way I brought it home. It actually cleaned up real nice and I even got the motor to fire with a little fuel.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Just Got Here

That awesome.

I found something very close to that on CL last summer for 1500 bucks almost went and bought it but with the boat build just didn't have the extra cash.

They seem like they would be a good amount of fun.

Mike
Old 02-04-2013, 01:56 PM
CAPTAIN

$1500!? Chit, I hope it was restored for that $$. I bought this AND the rolling jetski stand it is sitting on for $75. haha
Old 02-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Prospect

Jake Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARJake Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My 2 boats
Sent from the cookie sheet...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1360011657488.jpg (77.5 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1360012271204.jpg (83.8 KB, 82 views)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS