Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 05-09-2012, 01:16 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Default a cool car story

http://www.wimp.com/dadscar/

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 05-09-2012, 01:27 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Awesome Watch!!!!!!!! Thxs TT....
Old 05-09-2012, 01:44 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

neat story..been able to do that for a few of my customers(ground up restoration)..quite a feeling when you take a wore out abused peice that no one would give you 2 cents for and make it nicer then the day it rolled off the line... heres a pic of the hardest one i have ever done...the owners dad bought it brand new in 27..i started the restore in 93, it was finished in 07...

Old 05-09-2012, 02:08 PM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

Nice find, thanks.
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Old 05-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's awesome ! I almost cried....
Old 05-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That was from a Chevy commercial a little while back. "Chevy...it runs deep."
Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 PM

DT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARDT7 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Cool story, thanks for posting. I have a 67 impala SS 396 that I almost sold when times were tight but the motor blew before I could sell it and so I still have it. Its been sitting for 14 years but I found a replacement motor with the same vin code that I am building to put back in. Funny thing is my wife hated it when we were dating but she is more attached to it now than I am.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:22 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Nice find! I would love to find a 70 Chevelle for myself or a 57 Bel air for my pops.

Back in the day my dad crushed a GTO and left a 442 at the army base he was stationed at.

I can't wait for the day I have the spare coin to start a project.
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION