Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IOWA

Old 05-09-2012, 03:09 PM
REBEL

Prorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hello Everyone, guess I got started off on the wrong foot around here I can see and I apologize to everyone. Since the cat is out of the bad, i might as well share to all so there is no confusion. My name is Rob. I live in SW Iowa. I ride here and in WY. I just jumped ship from Cat to a new Pro 155" Black snowcheck. Like to ride my Harley in the summertime. Like to fish and hunt and shoot guns. I'm a salesman for a living. I'm the Iowa Mod on SW. Started the Iowa section there and wanted to start one here as well. I know the history with the two sites is not good, but I hope I can bring some from both to at least take part in the Iowa Section. I know most people in the Midwest ride west and it has been fun over on SW and hope it can be here as well. Again, thanks for having me and hope to meet more friends of the snowmobiling world as I have on SW.

Maybe I will get my profile restored so I can edit

Thanks,
Rob
Old 05-09-2012, 03:34 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Herro Rob.

Robb

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Welcome Rob ...:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-09-2012, 07:24 PM
REBEL

Prorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post

Thank You!!! Can I have my profile restored?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 PM
REBEL

Quote:

I'm on the tapatalk, what is BCR's call sign? I use Tapatalk alot on SW.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:02 PM
REBEL

Quote:

How long am I grounded for?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

F*ck snowest.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
F*ck snowest.
, i understand the bad blood. Im cool with it. Just here to meet new people and get the Iowa section going here as I did on SW.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
REBEL

still grounded
Old 05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
REBEL

will just have to post
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IOWA