Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 11-25-2009, 10:32 AM
"EDDIE GUMMER"

2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by revpilot View Post
I puckered when I saw the life flight helicopter trying to get up there in that weather. Crappy job flying that thing, always the pressure of someone elses life on the line as the reason you should risk yours.
it looked like they didn't attempt it because they were driving the injured to ashton where we passed the helli....
Old 11-26-2009, 11:17 AM
sldgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2110 View Post
on the way home saturday, the road was closed both directions on the north end of Last Chance due to a head on collision......when we got there they said they had life flight on the way and had 3 injuries and 1 pinned under a vehicle....

we ended up going around the old highway but I heard later that the lady died on scene......with the freezing rain on saturday the roads were terrible and people just need to slow down. I don't care what you are driving, on that type of road condition you are endangering everyone by speeding
friend of mine's mom and dad, very, very sad situation
Old 11-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Prospect

anchorman Secretly Rides a SkiDoo

Sad deal for sure. The "weekend travelers" are scary out there this weekend. I saw another bad one yesterday myself in my travels to visit family. Everyone be careful. Condolences to your friend's family Sledguy.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57 PM
"EDDIE GUMMER"

2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldgy View Post
friend of mine's mom and dad, very, very sad situation
Sorry to hear that.......thinking about that makes me sick. just driving, minding their own business and now his wife is gone. has to be an awful feeling
Old 12-11-2009, 10:32 AM

snowgov is an unknown quantity at this point

Any new snow conditions to report, or has it just been to cold for decent snowfall? This isn't good for Avy conditions.
SAWS
Old 12-12-2009, 07:00 PM
REBEL

revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP
revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgov View Post
Any new snow conditions to report, or has it just been to cold for decent snowfall? This isn't good for Avy conditions.
Snowing now finally but you're right about avys, almost 2 weeks of below zero weather has sugared the base.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Prospect

scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

rode island park the last two weekends. first one was the black's canyon loop just to get the first ride itch out of the way. second one was an attempt up blue creek on sunday just to break something. mission accomplished. great snow, no base and poor visibility. snowing pretty good this morning and winter storm advisory until 5 am tomorrow. starting to shape up.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:41 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Think we may take a poke up blue creek tomorrow, not sure yet though, may just go in through williow creek.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Prospect

scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

willow creek might be the way to go, if you can stand that boring ride in. lots of obstacles up blue creek still.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:41 PM

snowgov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by scut farkus View Post
willow creek might be the way to go, if you can stand that boring ride in. lots of obstacles up blue creek still.
Do you guys trust the snow enough to go up there? I trust your judgement just wondering about the avy posibilities. Enjoy your rides!
SAWS
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO