Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous

Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 PM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Honda 2000i generator

honda2000i.jpg

Asking $800 plus shipping. I was gonna sell it at the beginning of the season so I snapped a pic but it has since been decorated with my extra sledding decals. Gotta love the kids.

It works and I just went through it and checked the lines, carb and seals.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Old 03-08-2012, 09:23 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

How old and how many hrs on it?
Why you selling it?
I am in need of a new gen this yr and can't descide on which one yet. Yammi, Honda, or Generac.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:52 PM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
How old and how many hrs on it?
Why you selling it?
I am in need of a new gen this yr and can't descide on which one yet. Yammi, Honda, or Generac.
Couple years. Don't really know how many hours.

Selling because I have a propane heater in my trailer now and I was using it to keep my block heater warm on my truck, but that didn't work out so well.

It's really quite and easy to move around. I don't need it for the RV, I have a 6500w in that.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Old 03-09-2012, 01:08 PM
REBEL

Heres a pic after Parker added horsepower to it
Hondagen.jpg

Old 03-12-2012, 11:10 AM
REBEL

TTT

Old 03-13-2012, 03:14 PM
REBEL

bump

Old 03-13-2012, 04:12 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:20 PM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

Those Eu200i's are nice generators, Stable wave for use with all your computers and such without spikes to harm sensitive electronics.
I have one and it works awesome.
Very quiet and runs forever on a tank of fuel.
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 AM
REBEL

Lowered to $675 plus shipping.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:55 PM
REBEL

Uncalled for Mike. Not SPAM.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous