Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013

BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013 Feb 21th - 25th All information will be posted in here.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:08 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Room is booked.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:11 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Room is booked.
1 wide

2 deep

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 02-28-2012, 03:26 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber_Tramp View Post
1 wide

2 deep
I'm one of the deep...
Old 02-28-2012, 03:40 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhook View Post
I'm so in boo yaaa !!!! Can't wait can we just skip to next febuary
Welcome to the BCR!!!!

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 02-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Swinger

mn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from ARmn_sled_head_87 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i'm going to try my damndest. i've always wanted to go to revy. and considering i'm not going to be in school anymore, it might be a bit easier to make it happen.

Rebel #487
Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Prospect

fishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks MAC daddy this last week is one I will never forget as it was my first forum ride with bcr it was epic had a blast
Old 02-28-2012, 05:25 PM
REBEL

XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP
XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP

In, I'm going to the post office this week to finally get a damned pass port.
Rebel #86

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 02-28-2012, 05:27 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

in ... providing I don't die or get fired before then.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Prospect

fishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from ARfishhook Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Lmao
Old 02-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Prospect

welb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm in.
Member#64

Angry American

God Bless the USA-Please
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE - REVELSTOKE, BC 2013