Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MICHIGAN

Old 02-26-2012, 04:21 PM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Default CLOSED FOR THE SEASON & BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SEASON

WHAT A FAWKED UP YEAR!!!!!

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 PM

grapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I will let Ski fill in the blanks, but we just had one of the best rides ever, no BS! 2 sheds found as well. You know its good when sleds are running out of gas at 60mi.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:36 AM

geberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from ARgeberhard Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well sounds like grapeape and ski had a good time this weekend. I have yet to get out this year in Mi. only in Colorado in Nov. Would like to get out this weekend, think they will get more snow this week in up or even would be nice to not have to drive so far. Maybe northern lower.

If anyone will be around let me know. A buddy and I are looking to do some riding this weekend.

Thanks
Old 02-27-2012, 07:31 AM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
I will let Ski fill in the blanks, but we just had one of the best rides ever, no BS! 2 sheds found as well. You know its good when sleds are running out of gas at 60mi.
YEAH WHATEVER, W/OUT PICTURES IT NEVER HAPPENED

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 02-27-2012, 08:54 PM

grapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Dont hate the player, hate the game
http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/...-weekend-epic/

Last edited by grapeape; 02-28-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:20 AM
REBEL

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

^^^^See it never happened

Old 02-28-2012, 08:33 PM

link works now still waiting on mook to post up pics or a link to the "good" pics.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Prospect

skidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
skidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidooboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

you commited to go this past weekend then never said another word about it. we were bummed you were not there helping us find these, and tearin up this!!! we can lead a horse to water but, we cant make him drink.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! ski
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aebbjhef.jpg (82.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg ibdbciha.jpg (92.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg eagfbeej.jpg (62.9 KB, 74 views)
Old 02-29-2012, 05:28 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Might as well ask this here,

I'm looking at buying a new sled for next winter, but not sure what length to get. I'm new to MI(Formally from Montana and New York before that), is there enough deep snow up north to justify a 163. I currently live in Kalamazoo, but plan to move back west in the next year and a half or so.

Will a 163 be too long around here for the time being?
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM

My question is where is "around here" for a riding area? Ski, my self, and the rest of our group have not used our sleds in MI for a few years now. I have a 163 (pro) ski and wife have a 153 as well as another in our group. Good conditions in the right areas of the UP can warrant the long sleds as well.The nice thing about riding in ONT is that we have 10 different powder loops that require no back tracking and no one will tear them up on us. If someone does , we can make more. BTW thanks ski for posting up pics.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MICHIGAN