Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012

BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012 Feb 23 - 26th All information will be posted in here.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:11 AM
REBEL

Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Anybody still gonna be around tomorrow?

I'm rolling into town around 1:00 tomorrow. Anybody having lunch in town or have a late ride planned? I'd like to tag along with someone for a couple hours. Any group type meet and greet in the evening? I bought a sled and drove 900 miles. I hope I can meet somebody. I've got a gold Ford pickup with an ugly topper, MN plates, and I'm pulling an open 2-place. So if anybody sees me driving around aimlessly, flag me down and say hi.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Prospect

RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The SH!T SHOW is roll'n out around 10ish but I'll be around Sun if the sled is still rideable
12 800 Pro RMK-1100 miles and needs Pistons, Clutch. Seeing the line no one else does PRICELESS. POLARIS the way out...OF CASH
Old 02-25-2012, 03:32 PM
REBEL

Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

If anyone was leaving toward the north recently, did you see a ramp for a Floe trailer in the ditch somewhere? I had it in Bozeman, but I don't have it now in West Yellowstone.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Banned

mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP
mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP

Hey buddy...got your message on the way home today. Wish I could have ridden with ya!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 PM
REBEL

You got through? Everything is closed. They were holding traffic in West when I got into town. Swan Valley road is closed, Sugar City road is closed, potato field road is closed, the highway through Island Park is closed. I'm going to go look for my ramp. Somebody post where some BCR people are hanging out tonight.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Banned

mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP
mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
You got through? Everything is closed. They were holding traffic in West when I got into town. Swan Valley road is closed, Sugar City road is closed, potato field road is closed, the highway through Island Park is closed. I'm going to go look for my ramp. Somebody post where some BCR people are hanging out tonight.
Wow...ya I figured they were gonna close stuff down. Ya we got through. Peeps hang at Kurt's at Goldenwest....in his shop.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012